PB ACE!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 06:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Thumbs up PB ACE!!!!

One for the collectors!!

I have a super rare PB Ace for sale.
From what I can tell the car is almost complete (please refer to the photos) but it is missing the gear cover, one front shock spring holder and the rear shock tower is home made and not original. I dout the front shock tower is original once again please refer to the photos.
Tyres are not to bad considering their age a few cracks here and there.
The body has a few cracks nothing major and could also be stripped of the paint in my opinion as it is flaking off in parts I like the old fluro look myself!

Im also throwing in what I believe to be a Maxima / Mini mustang chassis and a few bits once again please refer to the photos.
I do have a few more photos Im happy to email.

Ive not put a price on this one as Im open to offers PLEASE DONT ask me what I want for it if your interested please pm me and we can go from there.
Im more than happy to post to the UK at the buyers cost and I will provide protective packaging to make sure it arrives safe and sound.

Cheers and thanks for looking!!
Attached Thumbnails PB ACE!!!!-photo-5-.jpg   PB ACE!!!!-photo-1-.jpg   PB ACE!!!!-photo-2-.jpg   PB ACE!!!!-photo-3-.jpg   PB ACE!!!!-photo-4-.jpg  

Old 10-07-2011, 09:17 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default PB ACE SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!