Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > Commercial/Retail Forums > TrackStar Product Discussion
Basher 1/16 4WD Mini Monster Truck V2 - Bad Bug & Hellseeker >

Basher 1/16 4WD Mini Monster Truck V2 - Bad Bug & Hellseeker

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Basher 1/16 4WD Mini Monster Truck V2 - Bad Bug & Hellseeker

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2016, 06:40 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Basher 1/16 4WD Mini Monster Truck V2 - Bad Bug & Hellseeker

The Basher family has grown bigger but with something smaller. Introducing the 1/16th Mini Monster Truck V2! The original Basher Mini MT was fun but the V2 takes it a step further with better handling and increased durability.

There are some exciting upgrades added to this Mini Monster Truck. The transmission has had a makeover with tougher transmission gears and a slipper clutch to the reduce the wear and tear on the driveline. After listening to feedback the dog bones are longer and stronger extending further into the newly designed drive cups that are now made of a harder steel alloy to avoid losing dogbones on maximum compression or extension. The arms and shock towers have been made of a new stiffer plastic compound and the tires are made of a slightly softer compound. All this adds up to more precise handling and less chance of damage, so the fun goes harder and longer.

The Basher 1/16th Mini MT features a 2 x 2S LiPo capable brushless power system, and puts all that power down through a solid 4WD drivetrain. With 4 oil filled shocks and heavy duty components, this truck can hold its own with the big boys!

As with the original Mini MT a cool feature of the V2 is the special wheelie bar with an aluminum shock absorber that can be tuned to push the truck back onto four wheels or to maintain a steady wheely. Perfect for avoiding the embarrassing walk of shame out into the middle of your local bashing spot or track to flip your truck back upright.

The attention to detail on this truck is extraordinary. The engineers and designers at Basher underwent an extensive testing and development process to ensure you many hours of uninterrupted fun. But it's an off-road monster truck so, eventually, you're going to break something so there is an extensive range of spares and upgrade parts in stock and all the parts on the V2 are cross-compatible with the original Nitro Circus Mini Monster Truck.

The Basher 1/16 4WD Mini Monster Truck V2 is the ultimate small scale basher with speed, durability, and all-around fun wrapped into one neat little package.

PRODUCT ID: 9249001243-0

Available in RTR, ARR and KIT form!
Old 09-11-2016, 07:41 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

These look really cool and I want to get two of the ARR Bad Bugs for my son and I but I can't find any unpainted bodies for the bugs so one can have a different color. I searched the HobbyKing site and came up dry. Are they available?

Thanks,

-Joe
Old 10-21-2016, 07:22 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Flash sale - The RTR's for both of these are $74!