R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 06-20-2006, 12:14 PM   #121
Tech Rookie

Just wanted to let you know.....what was happenning before the rumors start flying, as I'm sure they will, and I'l be scapegoat once again.

If y'all start an MT class on the oval, lemme know.....I just might put a set of road rages on a REVO and come play.
kliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 06:29 AM   #122
Tech Rookie

kliff your killing me with all the drama. Should I post your pm to me about why you were leaving the board for a while, then you siad you would not come out to the cookout so I figured you had enough of the board since you do run your own board also. So I set your account back in the member group and figured if you came back and want to be a moderator I could just as easily move your name back to the moderator group. You know how easy that is because you do run your own proboard. But when you came back you started a big drama show and e-mailing everyone if a pitty party is what you want you a doing a good job trying to get one.

Oh yeah if you haven't been able to e-mail everyone yet go ahead and tell the whole story now. My big stab the back with a twist was ------- you e-mailed me why you was leaving the board and then I put your name back into the member list while you were gone.

Talking about people acting like school kids!

anyway here is your pm to me
Quote:
Hey man....
Message sent on May 15, 2006, 8:46pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm a little tired of Jason and all his bullnuts. He is always sarcastic, and always trying to stir the pot......and here lately, I just feel every time I turn around, his little barbs are heading my way......so just to retain sanity.....I'm gonna take a vacation for about 2 weeks.....there's just too much whining and belly aching....it's really starting to sound like a play ground of 9 year olds.

Jason's actions, helping maintain the track, in no way will ever make up for the damage his mouth and keyboard do......Just my opinion. Watch your back.

I'll check back in a few weeks or so....y'all have fun.
I figured when you came back and if you still wanted to be a moderator then no problem. But you turned it into a big drama show.

Last edited by RDavis; 06-29-2006 at 06:42 AM.
RDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 09:49 AM   #123
Tech Rookie

Wow.

The ONLY thing that I ever said to Kliff that upset him was that I was going to call him George Jones if he didn't make it out to the track sometime. It was a joke, but Kliff didn't take it that way.

I apologized to Kliff multiple times, both on the forum and in PMs.

I've since not said anything directed toward Kliff.

I even offered him a good deal on the Jumbo Kongs he wanted...a deal that was much cheaper than I normally would have sold them for otherwise.

Quote:
I just feel every time I turn around, his little barbs are heading my way
Seems Kliff is dwelling on the one thing I said that could posssibly be construed as negative towards him instead of realizing that I apologized both publicly and in private...and meant it.
JasoninAugusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 10:57 AM   #124
Tech Rookie

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT RACING
DRILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 11:48 AM   #125
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)
Default Man

Thanks Drill
dcb3628 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 07:31 PM   #126
Tech Rookie

It was, until the club President made post #116. It's been a train wreck since. There hasn't been a racing related post in over a month.

Anyway, I happened upon this one yesterday. I was looking for info for upcoming races in the area...need a place to run my Tamiya 415.

How many folks are showing up for 19t?
Old 07-01-2006, 04:22 PM   #127
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)

Jason
It has not been a train wreck to me, we have not been using this thread anymore until Kliff posted. We use the Nitro touring thread.
Turnout has been low but we still have a class and raced today.
The next race is at Bayvale Park at Sat. night on the 15th it is a Oval race.
Then we will be out of town racing, and at Hooters on the 5th of Aug. was just confirmed friday.
Bring out that 415 and eat some dust!
I'll run Mod to beat you! with your Li Po's
dcb3628 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 01:40 PM   #128
Tech Rookie

Considering how long it's been since I raced on-road I probably will eat dust.

No Lipos in the 415, just some old 3300s.

15th sounds good. Mina and the kids won't be in town and night racing is always a plus.