Electric Touring at Augusta,Ga.

Old 04-30-2006, 07:29 PM
Tech Rookie

Cool

Cuz did ya'll SWAT a few today?????????/
Old 05-02-2006, 04:23 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)

Dave, I ordered a front gear diff for my car today.
Old 05-02-2006, 06:25 PM
Tech Initiate

Where'd you order it from & what's the part number ?

Also, what's the track going to be like Sat., wide open or tight ?
Old 05-03-2006, 04:39 AM
Tech Adept

Cool track

Well, it's kind of between the two. It should be a little smaller than the toys-r-us track. I think! But of course I am going to use all the area that we got.
part# 502302 Diff case pulley set
then you need the inside gears #502117 and out drives #502116
Raceday Hobbies go the Phenix Dist.
Old 05-07-2006, 07:30 PM
Tech Adept

Default Thomson Car Show

Man oh Man
We had a great turnout! Great racing and Superfly cars to look at.
Thanks guys for coming!
Read the Race Rap on the site
The results are up on J. Laps site
Old 05-08-2006, 03:03 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

man it was a hot one. great raceing in all classes. good turnout to. wish i would have seen a couple others there to. they said something about haveing another one in september i think. i must say that was probably the most people we ever had watching us at one time. two sets of bleachers full and alot of people standing. i would say it was a success. now if we can only get a racer or two out of it that would be cool. yall better get those nitro cars right.
Old 05-11-2006, 04:53 AM
Tech Adept

Talking Got some thing for you

I got something for you dudes, I plan on coming in first at the next race!
Old 05-11-2006, 02:11 PM
Tech Adept

whatcha talkin about slowpoke. elec. or gas. car or motor. whatever it is at the end of the day you'll still be and i'll be
Old 05-12-2006, 03:57 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Cool

Darren you really think that we will have enough at the next race to have a B main because if plan on coming in first , Thats the only way!
Old 05-13-2006, 07:16 AM
Tech Adept

Default what

We should have enough for a B-main if all show up
Darren
Shannon
Marcus
Collins
Kevin
Bill and Joe
Shawn
Raber
Snake
and the three new guys
So you plan on winning huh? Not if I can help it Jack!
Old 05-13-2006, 12:26 PM
Tech Adept

the idoits on augusta r/cers deleted my post. guess there was enough there to make them look and feel like idiots. bunch of hipicrits. "post what you want when you want" yea right. i didn't use bad language and my post was very clean. they just didn't like what i said. you can't tell the truth about them or they'll delete it. hmmmm.
Old 05-13-2006, 04:16 PM
Tech Adept

Default yup

Yup! They said that it would not be oversene and nothing deleted! They ragged us out our board about that, and now they done the same thing! Jerks!
Trouble Makers is what they are!
Old 05-14-2006, 07:10 AM
Tech Rookie

http://augustarcers.proboards81.com/...e=1#1147547130

Shannon, I've clicked on the "preview post" button before, thought for sure I'd clicked on the other button to actually submit the post.

Since that forum software is free, I'm not sure if they can view the moderator logs on there, but if they are able to they'll be able to see if anyone has deleted posts.

What time were you posting? Was around the time Kliff closed the thread?
Old 06-19-2006, 11:20 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by dcb3628
Yup! They said that it would not be oversene and nothing deleted! They ragged us out our board about that, and now they done the same thing! Jerks!
Trouble Makers is what they are!
Just FYI Darren, I NEVER deleted any of y'alls posts. I DID lock a couple down.
At the time Shannon's post was DELETED, I didn't have the authority to delete posts......Robert changed that within a few hours tho....that way he'd have a scapegoat I guess.

And if it makes you feel any better Rdavis put the knofe in my back too....and twisted. I'm not there anymore, and I could care less what happens to RC'ng at Bayvale. I don't need the facility, nor do I need tech advice....and with MT's I can run anywhere I choose. And as for Bayvale....I don't care if the County turns it into a parking lot......

Hope one day you get it all worked out, but as far as I'm concerned, there is ONE person....that is the catalyst of ALL the bad feelings on both sides of the fence, he THRIVES on stirring the pot, and shifting blame.....as long as HE is involved in the Augusta RC scene, IT will never prosper.

My best to you all......minus one!

kliff
Old 06-19-2006, 05:38 PM
Tech Adept

Default Kliff

I am also sorry at the way things had turned out, I mainly fault the way it was handled through the Park overseer's. They said one thing and did another.
Anyway I have not been on the Acer's site since then and think it is best not to. Like I said some of them really don't want to get along. Then some do.
I'm glad you kind of see what we have been saying but not glad the way it turned out. I know of the person you are talking about I'm sure.
I don't want to start up a bunch of stuff again thats for sure. All we want is peace and a place to race. We have been racing through all of this controversy type stuff before, but we go on. We still race and have fun regardless.
Robert came and talked to Shannon and me at our race after that post he made. I will not comment on what was said.
As to Bayvale Park, we like to race there but if something happens to Bayvale, guess what? we will still be racing somewhere!
Hope you get better
D.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.