Search

Maximus R/C Indoor Dirt Raceway - York, ME

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2011, 01:51 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Maximus R/C Indoor Dirt Raceway - York, ME

We have torn out all the carpet....

... and we built a 100ft X 40ft Indoor Off Road Raceway!

Heated all winter, and comfortable all year for racing inside... let it rain... snow... hail... who cares... we will be racing dirt here!

www.teammaximus.com for all the info

Follow us on Facebook here:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Maximu...644484?sk=wall

Check out the pics there... some from opening day will be up soon!

We are running Saturdays and Wednesday Nights

Saturday doors open at 10... racing starts at 1

Wednesday doors open at 3... racing starts at 7

We want to thank you all for a great opening day Saturday Oct 15th!!

Here are the classes we ran:
2WD SC Stock
2WD SC Open
4WD SC Open
1/10th Buggy Open
1/10th SCB Stock

Other classes we plan to run, and are being discussed:
Stock Spec Slash
1/8th SC Truck Open
1/8th E-Buggy Open
(Yes we have plenty of room to run 1/8th scale)
Monster Truck (Traxxas Stampede or similar) Open

We don't want to overload it, but if there are 4 of anything, we will make a class for it.

Please let us know if you had fun or are planning to come.... we would love to hear from you on here!

We are working out all the kinks, as our main goal was to get the track open and get the winter season started.... please be patient with us as we continue to renovate and make your racing experience here the best we can!
Old 10-21-2011, 06:15 AM
Tech Apprentice

Great first night of weekly racing on wednesday!

Tested 1/8 e-buggy and it was awesome! Should be able to run 10 of those at a time.... Should be fun!

2wd sc open was big... And 12turn was great... Had a few 4wd sc trucks... If you have one bring it along, and also your 1/10th buggy and SCB!!!
Old 10-24-2011, 10:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

Looking forward to some good racing Wednesday night.... Im bringing my SCB... 2WD buggy and 4WD SC Truck... along with my 2WD SC Truck.... and looking to practice with my 1/8 E-Buggy

C'mon guys lets get some new classes going Wed and not just Sat...

Who is bringing what?
Old 10-26-2011, 05:32 AM
Tech Apprentice

Racing tonight boys...

2wd 12t and 17.5 SCT
2wd open SCT
4wd open SCT

Bring your 2wd 1/10th buggies as well... I know there are a few more showing up tonight... should be a blast!

My SCB is almost ready... wont be tonight, but will be ready for Saturday

New tires going on the 1/8th e-buggy... I cant wait to get a class of those going!

Anyone interested in 4wd 1/10th buggy?? just curious if there is interest.... LMK!
Old 10-26-2011, 10:03 AM
tef
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Speedy Pete
Racing tonight boys...

2wd 12t and 17.5 SCT
2wd open SCT
4wd open SCT

Bring your 2wd 1/10th buggies as well... I know there are a few more showing up tonight... should be a blast!

My SCB is almost ready... wont be tonight, but will be ready for Saturday

New tires going on the 1/8th e-buggy... I cant wait to get a class of those going!

Anyone interested in 4wd 1/10th buggy?? just curious if there is interest.... LMK!

Myself, John Crovatta, and Johnny D will be running mod buggy and stock SC. Can't wait to see the place, hear nothing but good things.
Old 10-27-2011, 10:32 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hey Tef... great seeing all you guys up there last night... some awesome racing... dude that xfactory smokes... I am practicing sat with mine... Im inspired to get it rolling!

Thanks to everyone who came out for a great Wed race night... and thanks again to all who brought your 2wd buggies... man that class is fun!

Saturday is coming boys... bring out those 4WD sc trucks... lets see if we can get a couple heats of those going as well!

Saturday new hours are 9 to 9... races start at 1:00... even if you cant make the races, but want to come earlier or later for some practice, come on down!

We have some mad tuning sessions on Sat nights, and if there is enough guys I will run some timed heats, so come on by!
Old 10-27-2011, 09:55 PM
tef
Tech Regular

Thanks Pete, had a blast, awesome track. I talked to a bunch of the guys at RCE and a couple will be there Saturday. We are going to coordinate a big day for all of them to come and race.

We will talk when I come back and we can get your X car sorted out
Old 10-28-2011, 06:11 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thanks Tef... Look forward to seeing you soon...and thanks for talking us up!

Racing tomorrow... Should be a great crowd!
Classes we have been running:
2wd 17.5(blinky mode) or 12 turn SCT
2wd Mod SCT
1/10th 2wd mod buggy
4wd SCT open

Bring your SCBs and 1/8 e-buggies... 4 or more and we are running them!

See you all tomorrow!
Old 10-31-2011, 05:39 PM
Tech Apprentice

Great day of racing Saturday... awesome turnout for 2WD Stock SCT!

2WD Mod SCT was a little weaker than normal, but I expect that to grow significantly in the coming weeks.

4WD Mod SCT was again fantastic and had some great racing among the top guys!

2WD 1/10 Buggy Open only had a handful of cars, was huge on Wed... keep bringing them out boys... its gonna grow for sure!

We had our first run of 1/8 4WD E-Buggy... holy crap were they fun on this track... wait until we have a full heat of 10 cars and it will be insane!

Anyone with SCB's?? I know you are out there... bring them out and lets get it going!

Coming soon we are planning a Monster Truck Class... I have my Stampede ready and I saw a couple out there practicing this weekend... that will be a hoot!

Thanks again for everyone who came Sat... and thanks to Roger and Deuce for all the help... you guys rock!
Old 11-01-2011, 08:06 AM
Tech Regular

nothing about 2wh mod stadium trucks thats to bad any one got'em lets go!!!
Old 11-01-2011, 08:11 AM
tef
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by firecat
nothing about 2wh mod stadium trucks thats to bad any one got'em lets go!!!
Did the Kyosho get built yet?
Old 11-01-2011, 02:13 PM
Tech Regular

due to power outage and trees down everywhere chris ha s to go to the ups terminal and pick it up tonite will get it after work tomorrow and start build.will have a few long build nites if i want to race it this weekend. smyka and a few of us r planning a trip up soon cant wait track looks awesome
Old 11-02-2011, 07:55 AM
tef
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by firecat
due to power outage and trees down everywhere chris ha s to go to the ups terminal and pick it up tonite will get it after work tomorrow and start build.will have a few long build nites if i want to race it this weekend. smyka and a few of us r planning a trip up soon cant wait track looks awesome

Place is awesome, we are going to RCHR Saturday, me and Smyka but we might switch and go to Maximus instead. Maximus has heat, plenty of pit space, and soon a parts counter and some awesome owners who really care about the racers and the facility. It's tough to beat........
Old 11-09-2011, 12:33 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

The new track is just awesome. It's got to be one of the biggest indoor clay tracks around. Pit space is plentifull and the crowd is super friendly. Race days can't come fast enough. Keep up the great work Maximus!
Old 11-12-2011, 03:25 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thanks a ton guys we are trying like hell to make this track awesome.... we need your support as much as possible... so keep coming to race... the more we get, the better it is for everyone!

Racing today boys.... bring it all... I think we are going to have a big crowd...

SAVE THE DATE.....

Dec 3rd and 4th.... The Maximus Back in Black Trophy Race!!

Check the website for details!!
www.teammaximus.com

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.