Tracks in Arizona

Old 12-13-2014, 12:05 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Tracks in Arizona

Hi guys,

I will be going to Arizona for a month and would like to get some track time in. We have a place in Queen Creek and I'm going to order up a 1/10 4wd buggy to run with. Can you guys give me some info on tracks for me to go to. I will need to see what tires are going to be needed as I'm coming from Alaska and we have no clay style tracks to speak of. Any info would be greatly appreciated and if anyone wants to run ill be in AZ the 18th through January 18th. I race 1/8 truggy and buggy as well as 4x4 SCT here in the summer. In the winter we run indoor on road which I race 4wd Touring car, World GT and F1. Thanks again!
Old 12-17-2014, 07:24 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by seanhawk
Hi guys,

I will be going to Arizona for a month and would like to get some track time in. We have a place in Queen Creek and I'm going to order up a 1/10 4wd buggy to run with. Can you guys give me some info on tracks for me to go to. I will need to see what tires are going to be needed as I'm coming from Alaska and we have no clay style tracks to speak of. Any info would be greatly appreciated and if anyone wants to run ill be in AZ the 18th through January 18th. I race 1/8 truggy and buggy as well as 4x4 SCT here in the summer. In the winter we run indoor on road which I race 4wd Touring car, World GT and F1. Thanks again!
We have srs and w3 on the west side for 10th scale . SRS run slicks . w3 supersoft ghost pin .

We run 1/8 scale at fear farm on saturdays grid irons or blockades
Old 12-22-2014, 06:10 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thanks, I'll be going to SRS on Wednesday to make some laps with my new cars. D413 and 22 2.0 buggy. I'm going to try and make the club racing as well.
Old 01-01-2015, 09:39 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Is there any indoor inroad carpet tracks in Arizona?
Old 01-02-2015, 01:33 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by macscac
Is there any indoor inroad carpet tracks in Arizona?
No.

At SRS, J concept smoothies are best.