Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
MADERA R/C RACEWAY OFFICIAL THREAD >

MADERA R/C RACEWAY OFFICIAL THREAD

MADERA R/C RACEWAY OFFICIAL THREAD

Old 09-26-2005, 04:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (95%+)

Originally Posted by Bone$
I know BB is working on setting up the conference call tonight im not sure if its going to happen but we need to get this rocking everything is going our way we need to start moving on things to start showing stability to the racers. The porterville track is even hurting. Ron one of the guys from there said that the owner of their track closed the hobby shop and bought a Tranny shop and has not been taking care of there track so he told me if we run a few Sat day races that they would come.

Dude $100 for dirt lets do it with memberships we can get a few loads what kind of soap like dish soap????might need to make a CostCo run LOL OMG thats freaking great lets do it lets do it lets do it lets do it.

Big Balls get that Conference set up!!!!!!
it gets better,chris said he can probably get us 55 gal drums of it to mix in,that is why i was asking about the conference call it told them about it and they want in like now

we also need to decide if we should plow it and start over from scatch or put a bandaid over the bullethole that is the track now?
i told john i would call todaybut i havent heard anything lmk asap
steven
Old 09-26-2005, 04:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 110 (100%+)

I am glad to hear those views on truggy's. I agree fully with you guys. They need their own class. I was going to get one if they were allowed to run with the MT's. Nothing worse than running a MT and getting spanked by a truggy, unfair advantage. Of course its alot of driver ability, but a truggy can make an ok racer much better.

Let me know if you guys need some help with the track. I have built a couple now and know how much work goes into it. I'd be more than willing to come up and lean on a shovel and watch or something... LOL. Let me know. Sounds like you guys are getting it going.
Old 09-26-2005, 04:24 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Hey Guys what is craking I was at work yesterday and Mark came bye He said he was going to come this past weekend and didn't who cares

So he said he might come out this weekend with his Tmaxx whoopy do da. I also talk to Ron and he said that the other offroad track that JAMES AND MARK where going to build isn't going to happen because mark want dump money in the track . Well who the hell cares if he comes out then so be it but no babys are ment to stay home

P.S. Dump the track and start over that way when it get's reopen then it will be brand new and looken SWEET

Lata FRED D
Old 09-26-2005, 04:29 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by MaxxBashers
I'd be more than willing to come up and lean on a shovel and watch or something... LOL. Let me know. Sounds like you guys are getting it going.
okay im positive now this guy is a caltrans worker
Old 09-26-2005, 04:34 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by fredurse74
Hey Guys what is craking I was at work yesterday and Mark came bye He said he was going to come this past weekend and didn't who cares

So he said he might come out this weekend with his Tmaxx whoopy do da. I also talk to Ron and he said that the other offroad track that JAMES AND MARK where going to build isn't going to happen because mark want dump money in the track . Well who the hell cares if he comes out then so be it but no babys are ment to stay home

P.S. Dump the track and start over that way when it get's reopen then it will be brand new and looken SWEET

Lata FRED D
F mark

btw- aren't you supposed to be working or something? i mean i know it's HTU and all but does the boss know you are on the internet?
Old 09-26-2005, 04:38 PM
Tech Apprentice

Alright ladies the call is @ 8:30 tonight and 8:30 thur nights
call in number 1 865 362 4250 then hit 6222# to get on call
Old 09-26-2005, 04:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

Well Steve lets get this show on the road baby...get the Revo brothers on the call... Also other club mebers someone call the Pres and MeatPupet Anyways see ya tonight on the call
Old 09-26-2005, 04:44 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hey lets bring Mark back remember we will run a very positive track no bad mouthing other lol... unless the drive LST hehe Then its ok ...nope lets not talk about other drivers plz ...Cuz we all can say allot about each other trust me ...
Old 09-26-2005, 04:56 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by BIGG BALLS
Hey lets bring Mark back remember we will run a very positive track no bad mouthing other lol... unless the drive LST hehe Then its ok ...nope lets not talk about other drivers plz ...Cuz we all can say allot about each other trust me ...
i have no problem with mark coming out and racing at the track,but mark does not know how to do that all he wants to do i bitch about how he cant make a jump yet my wife can..with an elec. ST...with a stock motor now you tell me do we need that at the track?

if he wants to come out great,but he also needs to be told that the bitching that went on before will not be tolerated this time around...agreed?
steven
Old 09-26-2005, 09:53 PM
Tech Addict

one thing i can tell you guys is do not sacrifice the fun for many to satisfy one individual...down here if there is someone with a bad attitude they are 86ed after one chance to straighten up...your good club members will respect you and support you more for doing this.
Old 09-26-2005, 10:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

Ok fellas, www.centralvalleysavageboys.com was taken but Hooter and I got 3 domains up and paid for www.centralvalleyrcclub.com .org .net
Someone start the new Thread and lets move over
Old 09-26-2005, 11:00 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

so what is the name going to be? Also what is the thread going to be keep me inform guys
Old 09-27-2005, 07:45 AM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up

Well we have a start
www.centralvalleyrcclub.com
check it out.
Old 09-27-2005, 08:16 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Sweet dude im starting a new thread in the Racing fourm so every one move to that it will be called Central Valley Rc pics/vids/talk

Moved to

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...25#post1839025

Last edited by Bone$; 09-27-2005 at 08:34 AM.
Old 09-27-2005, 06:53 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Whoooa!! Things have progress a bit since I tried to keep up on this thread. A name AND a website. What a stupid idea. Oh well, all I can say is that with all the smack I just got caught up on I expect to see a few Savages on top of the race results. ahahahahahah. NOT!

Dirtdemon

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.