Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
MADERA R/C RACEWAY OFFICIAL THREAD >

MADERA R/C RACEWAY OFFICIAL THREAD

MADERA R/C RACEWAY OFFICIAL THREAD

Old 09-23-2005, 01:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (95%+)

Originally Posted by xxxkat
If it works at Cycle Art,It will work on the carpet.. The layout is different than when you raced here last..much better.. Hope to see you on Friday.
im running a one way in it now,i will make it out there again but it doesnt look good for tonight.
Old 09-23-2005, 01:37 PM
Tech Elite

well guys good news,

i just got off the phone with the man at HT looks like we have a deal..

brent,we need to get together and hammer out the details,call me
Old 09-23-2005, 02:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 110 (100%+)

Hey Guys.... new here. Bone$ sent me this direction. Hopefully going to get to race with you guys if I get another buggy. Sold out all my Racing stuff and then the guy a showtime redoes the track and makes it 1/8 scale worthy. Hopefully you guys will take it easy on a noob like me.... LOL.
Old 09-23-2005, 02:40 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by MaxxBashers
Hey Guys.... new here. Bone$ sent me this direction. Hopefully going to get to race with you guys if I get another buggy. Sold out all my Racing stuff and then the guy a showtime redoes the track and makes it 1/8 scale worthy. Hopefully you guys will take it easy on a noob like me.... LOL.
well welcome to our track fourm,but if you have a savage get the f#ck out.... unless its a half breed

j/k

steven
Old 09-23-2005, 02:59 PM
Tech Addict

if anyone is interested in a brand new m8 backlit with the spektrum module and receiver let me know...i did the mod on it where the spektrum antenna sticks out the stock antenna hole on the m8...so its a m8 with spektrum module and receiver...stock module and antenna..for $300...radio is in VERY good conditon..ask xxxkat.it was his,he used it one heat of racing i think then traded it to me..i used it 5 race nights .i take very good care of my stuff.
Old 09-23-2005, 03:00 PM
Tech Apprentice

Yeah TEAM SAVAGE owns this track and soon to be Showtime track also hope you got a REVO Our Madera Track has A jump 1 jump lol kinda hard on the LST around here Anyways welcome hope to see ya in the MAIN for the LST owners thas the race that counts
Old 09-23-2005, 03:03 PM
Tech Addict

also i have a new novak gtx for sale...only used 5 times..for $100.00 have box,instructions and stickers
Old 09-23-2005, 03:03 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MaxxBashers

Welcome Maxxbasher dont mind steve he owns a LST that has seen the pits more than your under arm hair. LOL Anyway hey Steve Maxxbasher is looking into a Mayhem Pro Do you recomend it or what i know yours is a nice buggy!
Old 09-23-2005, 03:10 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by BIGG BALLS
Yeah TEAM SAVAGE owns this track and soon to be Showtime track also hope you got a REVO Our Madera Track has A jump 1 jump lol kinda hard on the LST around here Anyways welcome hope to see ya in the MAIN for the LST owners thas the race that counts
owns???we ran 1 heat together and you got lapped...twice...and i only had first gear
Old 09-23-2005, 03:12 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Bone$
Welcome Maxxbasher dont mind steve he owns a LST that has seen the pits more than your under arm hair. LOL Anyway hey Steve Maxxbasher is looking into a Mayhem Pro Do you recomend it or what i know yours is a nice buggy!
hey MUTTley,

when you gonaa bring that pretty red dress around for us all to see???

so far the buggy does everything i need it to,and the best part it doesnt losee parts before it hits the track...isnt that right BALL BAGG
Old 09-23-2005, 03:16 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hey steve or Bone$ did either of you silly bastards find out what dirt the use in Santa Barbra,ca
Old 09-23-2005, 03:18 PM
Tech Elite

Hey steve or Bone$ did either of you silly bastards find out what dirt the use in Santa Barbra,ca
was i supposed to?

if i was nobody told me,personally i blame the treasurer of the club for this incident.
recall
recall
recall
Old 09-23-2005, 03:19 PM
Tech Apprentice

Well Like you I am my 14 gallon of gas break in Not tank lol I might just bring it out its has 4 tanks on it probably beat ya..its not much of a pit magnet
Old 09-23-2005, 03:21 PM
Tech Elite

Well Like you I am my 14 gallon of gas break in Not tank lol I might just bring it out its has 4 tanks on it probably beat ya..its not much of a pit magnet
anytime you want to go head to head lmk
steven
Old 09-23-2005, 03:22 PM
Tech Elite

and isnt the mbx5 a pit magnet now

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.