Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to D_Ames

Daaaaaaaamn!!!!!
D_Ames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 09:51 PM   #17
Tech Regular

Default I LIKE HUMOR

All I can say is I’ll Pray for you, you really need it! But let’s clear up something’s…

- I just talked to CEN and they said your position over there remain available and that you sucked! FUNNY, WHY ARE THEY STILL USING MY MARKETING IDEAS, BUT YOUR RIGHT “THEY SUCK”?
- Your parking lot racing program SUCKED! REALLY? THANKS FOR THE INPUT.
- Your announcing SUCKED! SEE ABOVE
- You then talked about how great JLap was and that SUCKED! YOU’RE SO RIGHT ON THAT ONE! R/C SCORING PRO IS THE BEST OUT THERE PERIOD.
- You then put AMB down while using JLAP and you sucked! I ONLY COMPLAINED THAT THEY CHARGE RACERS TOO MUCH FOR PERSONAL TRANSPONDERS, AND THAT DOES SUCK.- Then you used John Gault and his system and that sucked! JOHN DID NOT SUCK, HE GOT THE JOB DONE, AND WITH HIS OWN CREW- You then sent numerous emails to Shane of RCTECH.net and got my TIRESHREDDER loggin name banded that SUCKED. NO, I NEVER SENT ONE, BUT I BET THERE WHERE A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE WHO DID! THAT DIDN’T SUCK. BY THE WAY, “LOGIN”- You then held a race, saw how many people came to the race, INCREASE THE ENTRY FEE, and that SUCKED. ONLY HOBBY PEOPLE CHARGED LESS THAN MY MEASLY $10, BUT YOU’RE RIGHT, I SHOULD HAVE CHARGED LESS, SO I GUESS I SUCK ON THIS ONE.- You then open Titus hobbies, made promises and deals which SUCKED! 9 ON THE TOWN DIDN’T THINK IT SUCKED, HOW WOULD YOU KNOW? I WOULD HAVE KICKED YOU OUT! BY THE WAY IT’S “YOU THEN OPENED”- The store didn't even last 1 year and that SUCKED. LASTED 14 MONTHS TO BE EXACT, AND IS ONLY CLOSED TEMPORARLY, BUT YOUR RIGHT IT SUCKS.
- You then bad mouth Charlies at Hobby Town Corona, that sucked! NO, I THINK I WAS GENERALLY THE FIRST PERSON TO COME UP AND THANK HIM FOR RUNNING A GOOD RACE. AHH “BAD MOUTHED CHARLIE”- you then joined the 4 Aces Racing in Las Vegas, that sucked! NEVER JOINED THEM? BUT THEIR TRACK DOES NOT SUCK!- you then borrowed a copy of the AMB transponder system and attempted to run more parking lot races and that ______! I PURCHASED MY OWN SYSTEM, I CAN AFFORD IT. BY THE WAY, YOU CANNOT BORROW A COPY OF A SYSTEM?- you then go through emails and tell people how to spell and correct there pronunciations and that sucked! IT’S NOT MY FAULT YOU DITCHED LANGUAGE ARTS? BESIDES, I’M A TEACHER. “WENT THROUGH" SORRY CAN’T HELP MY SELF!-

YOU ARE NOW TRYING TO PUT ON ANOTHER MIRAGE OF RC CAR RACING AND I'M SURE THAT WAS SUCK TOO! NO, I’M TRYING TO GET A ROUNDED GROUP OF GUYS TO DO IT TOGETHER, BY THE WAY IT SHOULD BE “THAT WILL SUCK”
- Chris if you develop a plan to start parking lot racing again in Corona, I will open a track as close to you as possible and let people race for free on the same day, same time that you race. LEAVE THIS INDUSTRY ALONE, GO BACK TO CHURCH! JUST CAME FROM THERE, BUT PLEASE DO, I’LL RUN AT YOUR TRACK TOO, MORE PLACES TO RACE!

And Tony P, I would highly recommend that you find someone else to have lunch with, Jesus knew Juda also. THAT’S JUDAS, BY THE WAY! SORRY ONCE AGAIN... IT'S A HABIT?

God BLESS!
ChrisCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 08:06 AM   #18
Tech Adept

Default U AIN'T GOT NO PEEP SKILLZ!

And the funny thing about the above email is even as a teacher, you didn't get all of the errors, either!

On my way to the hospatil, jus fail off my chair and craked my skull againest a object that lookz like a fragment of a hobbie shoppe.

I see you know how to spell your name "Judas".

Anyway, You still haven't learnED that this industry is not about you(Chris Martin), or the enemies(Losi, AE, HobbyTown, CEN, Revelation etc) you make, and smile in there faces at later, it is about the people.

Instead of spending so much time on your knees asking GOD for forgiveness you should ALSO ask the people who you have down wrong for forgiveness.

"U AIN'T GOT NO PEEP SKILLZ"

I know that in a few days there will be tons of emails from people who support you right, because you do have support, right? Well let me just say this. Where are they now?
TCFOYOAZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 08:10 AM   #19
Tech Adept

Default THIS AIN'T NEW ORLEANS, WE DON'T NEED TO BE SAVED!

This is not Narleans, we not be on da ruf waiting fo yall to save us, we still be racing ot da wheres.

ATTENTION TEXAS, ATTENTION TEXAS - GET OUT OF RC BEFORE 2009, KATRINA IS COMING TO TEXAS.

BYE FOR NOW
Old 09-16-2005, 10:25 PM   #20
Tech Adept

now THAT'S funny!
Dodgersfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 09:28 PM   #21
Tech Regular

Default Question

When a students academic skills are so deficient that you wonder how they made it to high school, you generally don’t beat them up on every mistake. Heck that would have used up all the ink in my red pen!

I’m curious… If you have so much to say to me? Why did you pretty much avoid eye contact with me at that race at the Silverbowl? If you’re not a liar, I would think you would have the courage to say these things to my face? Yet, you said nothing and pitted less than 25 feet from me? If I thought so strongly about someone, and felt that they should stay away from the track, I would be man enough to say it to their face. But hey, that’s me and the difference in having character and being deficient in that area…

I leave you with this tasty nugget:

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Therefore by their fruits you will know them.
Matthew 7:15-20
ChrisCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 09:40 PM   #22
Tech Elite

More religious wars. That's what this seems like. Getting sick and tired of this crap already. The Iraq war is bad enough. Go to church.
--- Special thanks to: Dyno, Adam, Todd, and Kevin. Horizon Hobby
cornerspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 01:57 PM   #23
Tech Adept

I see the light! I see the light! it is leading me away from this thread... grandma is tha........
Dodgersfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 09:28 AM   #24
Tech Adept

Default WE THE R/C RACERS, HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN!

Thanks for praying for me - I can always use that. But lets get back to your actions.

Chris Martin- you still don't get it. This thread and My postings have very little or nothing to do with you.

THIS IS A WARNING TO OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN YOU IN ACTION!
THIS IS A WARNING FOR THEM TO BEAWARE OF YOU AND YOUR ACTIONS.
"This is a warning to TEXAS to BEAWARE OF CHRIS MARTIN IN 2009"

Chris- Why would I speak to you when I have nothing to say but laughter( spelling - HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA) in your face! Talking to you about the things you have done in the past and what you are noW trying to do in the future is like talking to a Crack-head.

WHAT DO YOU SAY TO THE CRACK HEAD After the crack-head has stolen YOUR money from YOUR wallet? They see nothing wrong with it aslong as there is a GOOD REASON or that the money was put to THEIR good use.

For some strange reason, a crack head will still your money, lie to you in your face and as soon as they thinK you have forgotten they return to ask you for another favor. WELL CHRIS, WE HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN YET!

I might not be able to "CUT & PASTE SCRIPTURES" but I do know what is right and what is wrong. Another thing that I do know is that "NOT EVERYONE WHO GOES TO CHURCH IS AN ANGEL".
Old 09-19-2005, 09:32 AM   #25
Tech Adept

Default LETS JUST TALK R/C

Chris lets please keep this thread to R/C, I think alot of people are very interested in hearing info on this r/c adventure your are proposing.
Old 09-21-2005, 08:16 PM   #26
Tech Master

Location: Bending Corners R/C Raceway(s) 2190 North Canal Street Orange, CA 92865
Talking

TireShredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 10:10 AM   #27
Tech Adept

TO ALL WHO LOVE RC CAR RACING. GO WITH YOUR HEART AND DREAM. WEATHER TO GET BETTER AT RC RACING OR PROVIDING A PLACE FOR PEOPLE TO PLAY.

"IF YOU BIULD IT, THEY WILL COME" in any venture ...how to keep the customers or racers coming back after the first visit again and again, now that is the question"?"

PLAY YOUR CARDS AGAIN MR. MARTIN. HOPEFULLY FROM YOUR EXPERIENCE IN THIS BUSINESS SO FAR YOU WILL REALIZED, WHAT CARDS TO PLACE ON THE TABLE TO KEEP YOU IN THE GAME.

FOR NOW AND HOPEFULLY BEYOND.

*INDOOR RACING OFF-ROAD AND ON-ROAND*
SO-CAL RACEWAY, Huntington beach, CA.

*parking lot racing*
OC CIRCUIT - CHARLIE B.

Nathen
rccarusa.com is offline   Reply With Quote