R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 05-23-2014, 03:52 PM   #1
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default BUSH RIVER RACEWAY OFFROAD COLUMBIA S.C.

BUSHRIVER RACEWAY has a indoor carpet tract ,racing weekly, oval , road racing. and have just finished a nice red clay off road track , we will be race
ing club races on Friday nights. and have larger races on Saturday's .www.BushRiverRaceway.com or call us 803-446-1760 .we are located at 5311 bush river road Columbia ,s.c. 29212
cm711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 05:28 PM   #2
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by cm711 View Post
BUSHRIVER RACEWAY has a indoor carpet tract ,racing weekly, oval , road racing. and have just finished a nice red clay off road track , we will be race
ing club races on Friday nights. and have larger races on Saturday's .www.BushRiverRaceway.com or call us 803-446-1760 .we are located at 5311 bush river road Columbia ,s.c. 29212
Hey guys let's get this thread going!!!!
Old 06-19-2014, 04:41 AM   #3
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

We are racing this saturday, 3 heats , 1 main, come enjoy the heat
cm711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 08:12 AM   #4
Tech Initiate

I am also in the area but not a racer. Have driven by many times, but never came to run a car. I will come by sometime to practice, but don't want to feel like I'm in the way of serious racers or more serious hobbyists. When I fly, I always land and yield the sky to more serious flyers. Glad to find a thread here as I do not like the facebook method of communicating. Also don't want to be embarrased by my cheap cars. I have some cheap brands and name brands, but my name brand stuff is all crawlers! Between my son and I we have a bunch of cars and mostly like to backyard bash, but track running is fun and builds skill. Would love to come by and meet people and would be willing to turn marshall for others. I should bring my vintage Losi buggy out! I just have lots of RC stuff and no time for it. I fly planes and helis, and still want to meet with some local crawlers as well in the woods. That looks like fun, too! I would like to eventually buy a nice name brand SC truck to bash and track run. Tired of parts from China so I am thinking a Traxxas or even Associated has an inexpensive truck that looks fine for bashing with maybe an upgrade path if I ever want to race. Does your shop stock Traxxas or AE parts?

My current car project is a Tamiya Subaru Brat re-release. It will be a light runner shelf queen as that was my first car as a kid. Next up will be my SCX10 kit or maybe my Tamiya FJ kit.

On another note, I know there is a guy in town who paints bodies for hobby shops and people. You guys know him? I might be willing to pay for his services. I'm great at building, but want some picture perfect bodies for cars like my FJ. That is the most daunting lexan body to paint I have seen.
shahram72 is offline   Reply With Quote