R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 04-27-2014, 11:20 AM   #1
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default track in Bethel CT

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the outdoor track in Bethel CT? It looks like the old thread has gone dead , no one has responded to it. I have also tried contacting someone for info about the track via email but have gotten no response?
dynastorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 10:06 PM   #2
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynastorm View Post
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the outdoor track in Bethel CT? It looks like the old thread has gone dead , no one has responded to it. I have also tried contacting someone for info about the track via email but have gotten no response?
that sucks...I'm very interested in this track as well (although all 3 of my cars are down now)....I don't want to drive 30-40 mins just to check out the track and find out it's fenced in and locked and can't even drive my cars on it...like I said in the other thread I dont mind paying to use the track but I just need more info from someone.

Someone mentioned about another thread over at hobbytalk about this track but I had no luck finding it.
Cirasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 12:17 PM   #3
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirasa View Post
that sucks...I'm very interested in this track as well (although all 3 of my cars are down now)....I don't want to drive 30-40 mins just to check out the track and find out it's fenced in and locked and can't even drive my cars on it...like I said in the other thread I dont mind paying to use the track but I just need more info from someone.

Someone mentioned about another thread over at hobbytalk about this track but I had no luck finding it.
i just stopped by the track today and spoke to some really nice guys. the clay/dirt oval tack was open and the off-road track will be open soon. they were working on it today. i will defiantly start racing there shortly. seemed like a good place with some really friendly people.
Old 05-04-2014, 07:52 AM   #4
Tech Adept

Quote:
i just stopped by the track today and spoke to some really nice guys. the clay/dirt oval tack was open and the off-road track will be open soon. they were working on it today. i will defiantly start racing there shortly. seemed like a good place with some really friendly people.
Were they racing when you were there or just practicing? Is the track open to public and if so what are their hours?
Old 05-04-2014, 08:03 AM   #5
Tech Adept

they had just finished the oval track that day so they just had practice. it is normally open Saturdays for 10am to 12 for practice and then from 12 to 9pm or whenever racing is done from what I understand. also it is open to the public and as of now they do not charge anything for practice. I think its $15 to race if you are a non member and then $10 for members. I think membership is $50 for the season.
Old 05-04-2014, 09:57 AM   #6
Tech Adept

Quote:
they had just finished the oval track that day so they just had practice. it is normally open Saturdays for 10am to 12 for practice and then from 12 to 9pm or whenever racing is done from what I understand. also it is open to the public and as of now they do not charge anything for practice. I think its $15 to race if you are a non member and then $10 for members. I think membership is $50 for the season.
Ok I see thanks for driving out there to find the information. I'll try to get out there on one of these saturdays...