R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 04-21-2014, 09:11 AM   #1
Tech Rookie

Default Backyard Track in Victoria Texas area. AKA Bohemian Raceway

Just wanted to reach out to the RC addicts around the Victoria and surrounding areas. I have built a track near my home in Inez. For the most part I have only invited family and a few friends to run on it. We run what we brung (most of us have sc trucks but anything 8th,10th, or 16th scale would be welcome) and only race for laid back fun and practice, I don't have a timing system or anything like that. I would like to get more good people involved in the hobby again around here just to have fun and for folks to meet and make new friends, nothing serious, nothing big, just for fun and love of the hobby. I have water and electricity available. I'm not trying to make any money at this, this is my hobby and on personal property so track would only be available if I am available and to responsible folks.

So if anyone in the area thinks they may be interested shoot me a PM for more details.

Here are a few pics of the track.
Attached Thumbnails
Backyard Track in Victoria Texas area. AKA Bohemian Raceway-20131116_165627.jpg   Backyard Track in Victoria Texas area. AKA Bohemian Raceway-20131221_172600.jpg   Backyard Track in Victoria Texas area. AKA Bohemian Raceway-20131221_172509.jpg  

Last edited by Bonzo; 04-21-2014 at 09:30 AM.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 09:46 AM   #2
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I'm out here in Sacramento California but I'll keep you in mind if I'm in the area, you did a great job, very nice layout maybe I'll see you soon
boonejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 01:00 PM   #3
Tech Rookie

Default near Victoria

I was told about your track a while back by the hobby shop here in Victoria. I recently sold 3 of my rc's but I still run my Losi 8ight E 2.0, Losi Ten scte and I have a vintage Losi XXT. I run with a few buddies and my son for fun. Have been to tracks around Houston area. Definitely not a professional but love having fun with friends and family. Would love to check out your track. I believe you Judy got into contact with a friend of mine in Port Lavaca that you used to work with about running some rc's. Hopefully we will get to meet soon. Hit me back if you would like any info from me.
RandyL75 is offline   Reply With Quote