Wiki Posts
Search

New on-road track in Region 1

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2005, 08:13 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default New on-road track in Region 1

New track in region one. it is located in Brooklyn, NY. it is on-road club, we race 1/8 and 1/10 on road cars. visit the site www.frracers.com post on the forum, upload come pics....help us grow!!
Old 06-01-2005, 12:42 PM
Tech Initiate

Will you guy's consider electric racing
Old 06-01-2005, 08:02 PM
Tech Addict

to be honest with you the interest in electric is low, especially over the summer but anything can happen. i know BARCAR is planning to run electric this season, it is the track in Edison NJ, http://www.barcarc.com
Old 06-02-2005, 11:57 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

No one shows up at Edison to race electric. Besides the track is way too big, especially if they keep the "Fort Meyers" setup.
Old 06-02-2005, 04:41 PM
Tech Addict

ya you are right, that track is way too big and too open for electric cars. i am not sure if they are going to keep Fort Mayers layout because up untill now they have been changing it every single time. i will see what we can do about electric racing in Brooklyn. i will let you guys know.
Old 06-06-2005, 04:39 PM
Tech Addict

yeah for all those electric guys that have been asking we need you to come up with a few peolpe that will definitely come.... we will make track accomadations for you as far as the layout is concerned.... but please get back to us with a few names and we will make it happen....
OUR NEXT RACE IS JULY 3RD (TROPHY RACE).

STAY TUNED TO www.frracers.com FOR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES and pm me if you are interested to run electric ( we need 10 guys or more!)
Old 06-07-2005, 09:43 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

The last layout that was done for the trophy race was perfect. I even ran my electric car during practice & it was fast & flowing so if there is enough drivers I will have my car ready so count me in.
Old 06-09-2005, 05:51 AM
Tech Initiate

I have spoken to a few racers and got a real strong interest, so long as track layout is compatible. I can probably guarantee at least 4 to 5 drivers right now but will come back with firm commitments. Please confirm that layout will be compatible.

If we can get one acceptable race under our belts, I guarantee the turn out will increase significantly. Right now our track options are limited to approx. 2 hr trips, who wouldn't want to cut that back to 1hr or less.

Thanks
Old 06-14-2005, 08:00 PM
Tech Addict

we are working on the plans for the layout and like i said earlier if we get enough interest we will fix up the track for electrics as well. right now all the tracks that we put up for nitro are way too big for electric. our straights are around 200 feet, so we would have to lay out a track in a way that we can convert it for electric heats by moving few pieces and cutting the straight etc...
Old 06-15-2005, 06:22 AM
Tech Initiate

On the assumption that the track will be compatible for 10 Scale Electric Racing, I have strong interest from at least 8 electric racers to participate in the July 3rd event. I'm sure once we confirm the compatibility of the track configuration we will be able to attract lots more.

I think this might be a good opportunity to build on a strong base of dedicated electric racers who now are scattered to the winds or just put things on hold until a more convenient racing facility becomes available.

Let me know if we have a go for the 3rd and I will confirm names.

Thanks
Old 06-16-2005, 04:23 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hey John I posted something on the South Shore website. A few of them may show up. I plan on going to this race anyway so I'll bring the electric car too.
Old 06-16-2005, 05:46 AM
Tech Initiate

Jim,

Sounds good, I'm sure we'll get a pretty descent electric turn-out.

See ya then.
Old 06-21-2005, 11:55 AM
Tech Initiate

Here's a list of drivers who have agreed to come and run electric at the July 3rd race.

Alex Valdez
Jo-Mo
Vito Catalfamo
Kyosho Bob
Slice
Sean Powers
Greg Pauling
Mike Mal-------
George Martinez
Myself - of course

There are at least a few more people that we haven't had an opportunity to contact yet but will come back as we know.
Old 06-22-2005, 07:10 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)

Sounds pretty accurate. Maybe we can get more guys. I'm working on it now. Looking forward to a great day of racing!
Old 06-23-2005, 07:06 PM
Tech Addict

sounds good, i spoke to George Martinez about it last night. so if u guys can keep me updated and towards teh middle of next week send me ur

name
freq
transponder
roar #

so we can put ur info in the computer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.