R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 05-05-2013, 12:00 PM   #1
Tech Rookie

Default In the dirt 2013 offroad racing series 1 week away..

Hello Boys and Girls, In the Dirt 2013 is upon us. We are exactly one week away. I am very anxious to welcome all of you back especially if you have not seen the changes here at Spring Valley Rc Raceway. My fingers are crossed and I have been watching the forecast closely as the rain gods have not been in our favor lately. There are some slight chances for rain the Thurs. and Fri. before but I am confident with the preparations that I have made and the temps being in the low to high 70's that this race will be a go. Bring your ear muffs and come watch Sean Thomas and Roc Lee along with several others battle it out with the big and bad 1/5 scale short course trucks. The 30 cc monsters really leave an impression on track. We got Bill K. who completely dominated the 2wd and 4wd 1/10 scale short course class last year along with a whole group of young racers who have grown up on the track to prove they are a force to be reckoned with and several new faces that are coming up to put there name down as they make there mark on the track! Im am very very ready to hit the track. Make your mark and let me know who is in.