R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 03-03-2013, 05:17 PM   #1
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default RC Mania-Church Track (New Management)

RC Mania in Colorado Springs Colorado, is currently under new management, garythomps and myself met with Randy today at the track to transition over the maintenance and management to us. We appreciate the dedication Randy and the others before them had to this track. Due to time constraints, family and job he has handed it over to us.
We are currently getting a list together of our top priorities. There is a ton of work to do before the weather really starts getting nice. We would love to get a core group of people together to help with planning and maintaining the track. We do have a limited amount of funds that were handed over to us which we plan on using to get materials for the track.

We would love to hear your input! please PM me (Jerry) or Gary with any questions or suggestions.

We have also started an NEW RC Maina-Church Track facebook page. Please come like us, we will have information up there very soon.

Thank you all
Old 03-05-2013, 12:43 PM   #2
Tech Adept

Looking for some local guys for some input, I know the weather has been bad here but we need to make some plans for this summer.
Old 03-10-2013, 09:45 AM   #3
Tech Adept

I changed the Facebook page to just RC Mania Colorado, guess some were having issues finding it the other way. Check us out, we are getting ready to rehab the track for the summer so let hear some suggestions.
Old 04-21-2013, 12:57 PM   #4
Tech Rookie

Hi, im hapy to see that the track is still open. however i would like to know if there Is there anyway to make the track more 2wd/10th scale friendly? I'm currently running a t4.1 and have 6.5t motor that should give it enough power to get over some of the jumps. However, I think that if you made the track more 10th scale you would gain some popularity with guys just starting in the hobby who cant afford the big 8th scales or 4wd sc trucks yet. Im not saying destroy the 8th scale scene, all i would like to see is a 10th scale line with smaller jumps and a 8th scale line with larger jumps. I don't know though, it's your decision, that just my two cents.
onionvolcano is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
colorado, colorado springs