Wiki Posts
Search

Unser Racing in Denver Colorado

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2013, 04:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Unser Racing in Denver Colorado

I had the chance to race at Unser Racing this past weekend on their R/C track. This place is a game changer as far as R/C goes. There is a indoor and soon to be outdoor (top floor) go cart track along with a bar, game area, and best of all R/C track on the bottom floor with room for an outdoor track in the future.

This is a New R/C track in Denver Colorado. The track is in the lower level of this three level building where they have an indoor (second floor) and soon to be outdoor (on top level) go-cart track, a full bar, food, and gaming area on the second floor next to the go-cart track. There is room and plans to build an outdoor R/C track in the back lot. Parking is not an issue and there are permanent (well designed) pit spaces along with plenty of room for temporary pits all indoors. The space used for temporary pits is also large enough to place promotional booths for any R/C company that would like to do so during big events. From what I understand Unser Racing is pleased with the R/C portion of the business and they plan on incorporating R/C to all of their facilities in the future. They do an excellent job with cross promoting and sending their Go-Cart customers to the R/C track to check things out. They also have a fleet of rental Short Course trucks. I feel this is a game changer for the hobby of R/C and would love to see this type of place take off all over the country.

Here is a public link for some pictures of the facility and a little video I put together.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=35ae90f168

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

http://unserracing.com/

Last edited by bcrazy; 02-25-2013 at 09:31 AM.
Old 02-24-2013, 05:01 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I've been looking to head up there, looks like a great facility.