Wiki Posts
Search

Rockland County NY locations

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2013, 04:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)
Default Rockland County NY locations

Im looking for a place in Rockland County where I can go and mess around with my off road cars. I know there used to be a small place in Nanuet but that is gone now. Anywhere else? I know about the Barn but that is not open during the day to go mess around. I know about the Bronx but trying to stay local.

Thanks
Old 03-21-2013, 05:06 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Pomona / New City

Hey I was searching around to see if anyone else in the area was running RC's and came upon your posting. I am not far from Nanuet in the Pomona / New City area of Rockland and I am working on my own track at the moment if you have any interest in joining me and a couple of my friends I have the dirt track going on and a parking lot as well. I am sure we have some room for a few people and this is my personal home so please be understanding about that.

Otherwise yes I am around during the daytime and yes I am around during the afternoon and nights I even have lights to help out for night racing as well. Like I said I am working on making it a nice spot to use your RC but we run electric only , sorry I just cant take the noise of the nitros. Feel free to contact me through the forum if you have an Electric RC car or truck