Wiki Posts
Search

Rack Track Questionare

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 08:02 AM
Tech Rookie

Post Rack Track Questionare

Morning All,
My Son is doing a study for High School Economics and picked starting a R/C Track for his project, any help would be very greatful!

Thanks,

1. do you prefer indoor or outdoor tracks and why?

2. how far would you drive to a track or whats the farthest you have driven and why?

3. whats a good price to charge for usage and how much time would you expect for that amount?

4. what size R/C do you prefer 1/10 1/8 etc.

5. what other items do you think should be at the track? i.e. food, r/c shop, etc.

6. how often do or would you go to a outdoor track?

7. how often do or would you go to a indoor track?

8. whats the best material to drive on for indoor tracks?

Thanks very much for your input!
Old 01-22-2013, 08:15 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Geoleinhardt
Morning All,
My Son is doing a study for High School Economics and picked starting a R/C Track for his project, any help would be very greatful!

Thanks,

1. do you prefer indoor or outdoor tracks and why? INDOOR, YEAR ROUND RACING. BUT OUTDOOR IS GREAT AND A NICE CHANGE ONCE IT WARMS UP.

2. how far would you drive to a track or whats the farthest you have driven and why? 50 MILES AVERAGE. FARTHEST 200+ FOR A LARGE EVENT

3. whats a good price to charge for usage and how much time would you expect for that amount? $10 ON PRACTICE DAYS, UNLESS YOU HAVE MEMBERSHIP DUES, 15-20 TO RACE FIRST CLASS 10-15 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL CLASS. I'D EXPECT 3 ROUNDS OF QUALIFYING AND MAINS.

4. what size R/C do you prefer 1/10 1/8 etc. 1/10, 2WD BUGGY TO BE EXACT

5. what other items do you think should be at the track? i.e. food, r/c shop, etc. A SHOP IS A MUST, FOOD IS A PLUS, ELECTRICITY TRACKSIDE, PITS, CLOSE TO FOOD IF FOOD IS NOT AVAILABLE.

6. how often do or would you go to a outdoor track? WEEKLY

7. how often do or would you go to a indoor track? WEEKLY

8. whats the best material to drive on for indoor tracks? CLAY, DIRT MIX FOR OFFROAD, CARPET FOR ONROAD.

Thanks very much for your input!
reply in quote.