Wiki Posts
Search

New Track at Lehigh Valley Mall, Whitehall, PA

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 06:51 AM
Tech Initiate

Default New Track at Lehigh Valley Mall, Whitehall, PA

Coming this November.
It's indoor, carpeted, well maintained by professionals.
For on road!
Let's have fun this winter!
If you are good at organizing rc racers, come on by.
Kitchens welcome!
More details to follow!
Planning to invite rc top drivers too!
Old 09-23-2012, 07:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Wow that's awesome!! What classes are you guys planning on running?? And what days are you planning on running also?? Would be awesome for some racing during a week night!!
Old 09-23-2012, 09:52 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Potoczak
Wow that's awesome!! What classes are you guys planning on running?? And what days are you planning on running also?? Would be awesome for some racing during a week night!!
We plan to run vta, rcgt, touring class, etc. Nothing is firmed up yet.
Your input would be a great help. You can help us. We know for a fact that you are a trend setter in 1/10th scale.
Races during week nights will be considered too.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:55 AM
Tech Initiate

The priority now is to make the track at par if not better than the tracks here in the USA. It should be car friendly as well so that there would be no harsh barriers that will unduly destroy your c hubs, axles, knuckles, etc. I'm quite sure you will like it there.
Old 09-23-2012, 11:41 AM
Tech Elite

What size is the track going to be?? And what kind of carpet are you guys going to use?? Probably the biggest things that come into play with a indoor track is the driver stand(make sure you have enough room), lighting on the track(needs to be bright) and the pit area( again make sure there is enough room for everyone to spread out). I'm really excited there will be a indoor carpet track so close to home. If you guys need any help let me know.
Old 09-23-2012, 11:55 AM
Tech Initiate

What size is the track going to be?? And what kind of carpet are you guys going to use?? Probably the biggest things that come into play with a indoor track is the driver stand(make sure you have enough room), lighting on the track(needs to be bright) and the pit area( again make sure there is enough room for everyone to spread out). I'm really excited there will be a indoor carpet track so close to home. If you guys need any help let me know.
We will get in touch with you. You are actually one of the candidates for a race director. You were highly recommended. When we firm up the plan, we shall sit and talk, see if you like the offer.

So that you know, Everything will be well lit and organized. Pit area is also a priorty. We are avoiding people who want to lord over the events if you know what we mean.

Guys from this side of town are in need of somebody like you.
Old 09-23-2012, 11:59 AM
Tech Initiate

We are not at liberty to disclose any details on the track -YET.
It may be a long shot, but we plan to invite the icons in RC on the opening day for an exhibition race.

November. Just around the corner!
Old 09-23-2012, 12:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Where is this relative to NYC?
Old 09-23-2012, 12:14 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Maddog94
Where is this relative to NYC?
I tried posting the link for google maps but i think it's 1 1/2 hours drive from where you are.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hara-Bira
I tried posting the link for google maps but i think it's 1 1/2 hours drive from where you are.
Thanks, there seems to be a few towns in PA with the same name and I wasn't sure which one to search for.

I am actually about an hour northwest of NYC. What's your zip code, I want to run it in my GPS to see how far it would be for me.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:32 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Maddog94
Thanks, there seems to be a few towns in PA with the same name and I wasn't sure which one to search for.

I am actually about an hour northwest of NYC. What's your zip code, I want to run it in my GPS to see how far it would be for me.
18020 you are very much welcome there.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:39 PM
Tech Elite

If you guys want to have a good crowd right away then 17.5 blinky touring and Vta needs to be the most popular.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:40 PM
Tech Elite

Also f1 would be a good class to push. It's inexpensive to get into.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:54 PM
Tech Initiate

If you guys want to have a good crowd right away then 17.5 blinky touring and Vta needs to be the most popular.
Mr. Potoczak, you will be there to help us right?
Old 09-23-2012, 01:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hara-Bira
We will get in touch with you. You are actually one of the candidates for a race director. You were highly recommended. When we firm up the plan, we shall sit and talk, see if you like the offer.

So that you know, Everything will be well lit and organized. Pit area is also a priorty [ We are avoiding people who want to lord over the events if you know what we mean.[/SIZE][/B]

Guys from this side of town are in need of somebody like you.
Oh yea awesome news, It would be a great addition for our RC hobby to have an indoor track.. I agree with the above statement, the guy incharge should be aware that the over all picture and the needs of the many are more important than the needs of the one or two individuals.. hope it works out, good luck...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.