Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
** REDLANDS RACEWAY ** SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA'S NEXT LEVEL INDOOR RC RACING FACILITY ** >

** REDLANDS RACEWAY ** SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA'S NEXT LEVEL INDOOR RC RACING FACILITY **

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

** REDLANDS RACEWAY ** SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA'S NEXT LEVEL INDOOR RC RACING FACILITY **

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 01:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 267 (98%+)
Default ** REDLANDS RACEWAY ** SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA'S NEXT LEVEL INDOOR RC RACING FACILITY **

Redlands Raceway is a new premiere RC racing facility located at 10418 Enterprise Drive within the City of Redlands California, 92374.

909-799-0072

Track hours:

Monday: Open Practice 11am to 10pm

Tuesday: Open Practice 11am, RACING starts at 7pm

Wednesday: Open Practice 11am to 10pm

Thursday: Open Practice 11am to 10pm

Friday: Open Practice 11am, RACING starts at 7pm

Saturday: Open Practice 11am to 10pm

Sunday: Open Practice 11am, RACING starts at 2pm

For more information subscribe here, Friend and Like our Facebook page at:

REDLANDS RACEWAY FACEBOOK LINK

Redlands Raceway was founded in July of 2012 by members of the Mazzula family native to the Redlands area and former RC track owners. They are well known in the off-road, construction and RC communities. Their experience and knowledge in business paired with local knowledge of the racing community have put together one of the best indoor RC racing facilities in the Country.

Redlands Raceway is climate controlled with the best native clay to be found in southern California. Extensive soils testing has been performed on the clay materials utilized to insure tremendous traction with very minimal tire wear. Every square inch of this facility has been taken into consideration of how it can be better.

MY THOUGHTS: I would feel completely confident in calling Redlands Raceway the West Coast RC Raceway or Orange County RC of the Inland Empire. Its that good! All things considered this is an amazing facility backed by good people and I am thrilled to have a track in the Inland Empire that has the potential of being as prestigious as some of the other tracks in California I have spend many of days at.

Last edited by -WHEELMAN-; 10-04-2012 at 12:52 PM.