Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
Hanover Pa RC Track Suggestions? >

Hanover Pa RC Track Suggestions?

Hanover Pa RC Track Suggestions?

Old 06-26-2012, 07:03 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Hanover Pa RC Track Suggestions?

Hey guys, I am looking to build a RC track here in HANOVER PA, I huge SCT fan, but I wanted to know what the community suggest in this area. I have been to a few RC shops around these parts and it seems theres a lot of dirt oval guys and tracks, but not much SCT tracks at all.

I just wanted to know what everyone in this area like to see? Thanks all, look forward in meeting everyone very soon!
Old 06-26-2012, 07:22 PM
Tech Adept

Long time indoor asphalt track.RCOutfitters in Hanover P.A.
Old 06-26-2012, 08:32 PM
Tech Initiate

That place went under I am told, its some kind of tracker shop now. Thats the one right over the railroad tracks right?
Old 06-27-2012, 03:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Originally Posted by G2pro
That place went under I am told, its some kind of tracker shop now. Thats the one right over the railroad tracks right?
Yes that is the one. Rh shepherd owns that building and they turned it into a museum for their company. The back where the asphalt track was is now all storage. Sucks. I used to race touring car there. I'm also in Hanover pa. Bumps and jumps is about 50 min away from here which runs oval and offroad. There is also gs Rc which is offroad about an hr and ten away. They also run sct if that's what your looking for. it's unfortunate that Rc outfitters closed up shop it was nice having a track so close
Old 06-27-2012, 03:55 PM
Tech Initiate

Thats cool , thought the same thing. I am looking to open up my own track here in Hanover for those very reasons. Just gotta find an affordable place first. I will post when I do tho, I hope guys will support.
Old 06-28-2012, 05:57 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by G2pro
Thats cool , thought the same thing. I am looking to open up my own track here in Hanover for those very reasons. Just gotta find an affordable place first. I will post when I do tho, I hope guys will support.
best of luck to you and all, but there is only so many racers and at this time a lot of great tracks.Not only the ones josh said but you've got ECH in winchester VA you got Mims in gaithersburg md you got THe C in fredrick md . Now thats not to says you cant do a great job or build a great track but all of these tracks run SC in one form or another. Just food for thought I hate to see anybody put a lot of time and money and fail.