Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hughesville MD red clay off road/oval

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2012, 05:12 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Hughesville MD red clay off road/oval

This is a small track with a red clay serfice . The oval is smooth with banked turns. The off road has a trippel a dubbel some turns and some bumps. They have a web site at tina'strains&hobbies.com that will give you all the info you will need to know to come out and have a great day racing
Old 05-19-2012, 05:17 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

would be awesome if they would make it 1/8 friendly. Is it possible to practice with 1/8? I have a huge race next weekend in PA and wondering if I could at least come practice tomorrow? I only live 10 minutes from you guys.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:30 AM
Tech Apprentice

Exclamation Tinas Trains & Hobbies

If your looking for a cool off road and oval dirt track, look no further!The red clay surface is super tacky when damp and provides for quick laps and turns.The address is 8275 old leonardtown rd hughesville md 20637.Saturday we hold timed races and Sunday we run for fun.The track is open wed. through sun.If your into competition Saturday would be best.Sunday and during the week is all about kids and family and a good time to practice.Hope to see you there. Erik & Tina
Old 06-05-2012, 05:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tony montana
would be awesome if they would make it 1/8 friendly. Is it possible to practice with 1/8? I have a huge race next weekend in PA and wondering if I could at least come practice tomorrow? I only live 10 minutes from you guys.
Kc Our stuffs a litttle to big for there track