R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 04-27-2012, 06:30 AM   #16
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 77 (100%+)

THE WEATHER CHANNEL IS NOW CALLING FOR SPOTTY SHOWER'S LATE SATURDAY INTO SUNDAY MORNING SO.....THAT MEAN'S COME ON DOWN AND HAVE SOME FUN THIS WEEKEND. A BUNCH OF US WILL BE THERE DOING SOME TRACK WORK BUT AFTER THAT..IT'S TIME TO RUN SOME PACK'S AND BURN SOME FUEL !!!!!........ I HOPE TO SEE SOME NEW FACE'S THERE AND I AM SURE THE SAME OLD ONES WILL BE THERE TOO...LOL
Old 04-27-2012, 10:15 PM   #17
Tech Rookie

Default Rain.....NOPE

Based on my last check of the weather report on weather.com. No rain is due for warren RI..... So ill see you all at the track!
ExtremeRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:35 PM   #18
Tech Master

WELL, WE ADDED 6 YARD'S TO THE REAR TABLETOP AND REBUILT THE JUMP ON IT TODAY...MUCH MORE AIR AND DISTANCE FOR SURE. ALSO, WE PUT IN A LARGE BERM AT THE END OF THE STRAIGHTWAY AND NOW YOU CAN CARRY MORE SPEED THROUGH THE CORNER. WE ALSO RESURFACED THE ENTIRE STRAIGHTWAY WITH NEW DIRT AND I TOOK OFF ABOUT 6 INCHES OFF OF THE BIG DOUBLE NEAR THE DRIVER'S STAND SO NOW IT IS A SMALL TABLE-TOP. THERE WILL BE MORE WORK DONE TOMORROW, SO IF YOU WANT TO COME DOWN AND RUN...FEEL FREE TO LEND A HAND OR TWO AND MAKE THE TRACK FUN FOR ALL..........
Old 04-28-2012, 07:44 PM   #19
Tech Rookie

Default Tracks looking good

Wont be long untill the tracks ready for some world class racing!
ExtremeRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:38 PM   #20
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankiecmgt View Post
WELL, WE ADDED 6 YARD'S TO THE REAR TABLETOP AND REBUILT THE JUMP ON IT TODAY...MUCH MORE AIR AND DISTANCE FOR SURE. ALSO, WE PUT IN A LARGE BERM AT THE END OF THE STRAIGHTWAY AND NOW YOU CAN CARRY MORE SPEED THROUGH THE CORNER. WE ALSO RESURFACED THE ENTIRE STRAIGHTWAY WITH NEW DIRT AND I TOOK OFF ABOUT 6 INCHES OFF OF THE BIG DOUBLE NEAR THE DRIVER'S STAND SO NOW IT IS A SMALL TABLE-TOP. THERE WILL BE MORE WORK DONE TOMORROW, SO IF YOU WANT TO COME DOWN AND RUN...FEEL FREE TO LEND A HAND OR TWO AND MAKE THE TRACK FUN FOR ALL..........
Sounds awesome! Can't wait to try it out
Team Associated RC10GT Nitro RTR
cs3087 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:08 PM   #21
Tech Master

WELL GUY'S WE JUST RE-BUILT THE TRACK OVER THE LAST FEW DAY'S AND IT CAME OUT GREAT. WE RE-FACED ALL THE JUMP'S, LANE'S AND JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE..LOL. THERE IS ALSO TALK ABOUT RUNNING A VINTAGE CLASS ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT'S !!. SO...COME ON DOWN ON ANY DAY AND CHECK OUT THE TRACK AND THE EVER GROWING HOBBY SHOP FOR THE BEST DEAL'S AROUND.....
Old 06-22-2012, 06:31 AM   #22
Tech Master

July 14th and. 15th were have our first annual swap meet. There will be racing , rock crawler, and anything else. Call for details. 401 245 7550 . The track has been worked on and it's the best it's been so far, so come on down and have a blast. The track is electric and nitro friendly for 1/10 and 1/8 and of course the new guy's too...lol
Old 06-07-2013, 09:55 AM   #23
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Drove by the other day and it looked like the place had changed. Do they still have the hobby shop and track?
TPrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 07:14 PM   #24
Tech Master

I am afraid not, the shop has moved to child's street in warren. As of right now there is no track at all, but he still has the hobbyshop open.