Who wants a new track in CT?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Who wants a new track in CT?

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 10:54 AM
Tech Initiate

Dude, CT has plenty of tracks right now. The ratio of tracks per square mileage in CT is probably among one of the highest in the Country. Support the tracks that are already in business and doing a great job of providing great places to enjoy racing RC.
Old 02-26-2012, 02:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TreadRCracing
New tracks in big areas will help actually. The more people that come to check out the track, the more will join or try the hobby.

Many tracks have rentals and this way you can try it out and if you like it you get into it. A great way to make money and have more people join the hobby.

This is where im getting at. Do you see how many young kids are in the hobby? That means that somehow they are getting into the hobby and one kf those reasons are check ling out the tracks or driving a hobby RC Car for the first time.
how about this, try actually racing somewhere where you can be an real suporter and an asset to the r/c community instead of shooting random ideas from behind the keyboard. u are surrounded by awesome tracks!! be grateful you live near so many r/c resources and utilize them
Old 02-26-2012, 03:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

In many cases you can tell a lot about who someone supports by their signature. If someone supports a company 2000 miles away, what's that tell you their local interest.
And yes I have heard that CT has more tracks per capita than any other state. I believe there are at least 4 in New Haven county/ Waterbury area alone.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:24 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by thedoc329
how about this, try actually racing somewhere where you can be an real suporter and an asset to the r/c community instead of shooting random ideas from behind the keyboard. u are surrounded by awesome tracks!! be grateful you live near so many r/c resources and utilize them
Dude, i am gonna see what happens. But i race more than you can imagine. Maybe not at the track you go to Wolcott and RC Madness because i am just starting racing 1/8 nitro and before i didnt need to go to an offroad track for 1/8 so ill be going now. And i only go to madness occasionally because it far from me.

Thats all! So...
Old 02-26-2012, 03:30 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by RCHAM
In many cases you can tell a lot about who someone supports by their signature. If someone supports a company 2000 miles away, what's that tell you their local interest.
And yes I have heard that CT has more tracks per capita than any other state. I believe there are at least 4 in New Haven county/ Waterbury area alone.
I believe that there are only 7 in CT. There arent any in New Haven though.

RCHR
Wolcott
wolcott Indoor
Pinshop
Pinshop indoor
Rc Madness
RC HOBBBIES AND MORE

Last edited by TreadRCracing; 02-26-2012 at 07:17 PM.
Old 02-26-2012, 05:01 PM
Tech Regular

Anybody have A-Mains number,im intrested in having a point series with them,want to see what tires work on thier track..

Last edited by Pin Shop; 02-26-2012 at 05:04 PM. Reason: jk
Old 02-26-2012, 05:31 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Pin Shop
Anybody have A-Mains number,im intrested in having a point series with them,want to see what tires work on thier track..
They have clay. So suburbs, barcodes, rebars
Old 02-26-2012, 06:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pin Shop
I just almost fell off my friggin chair.
Old 02-26-2012, 07:16 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Dieselpower
I just almost fell off my friggin chair.
Why?
Old 02-26-2012, 07:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Im in pat!!!! Lotflmfao!!
Old 02-26-2012, 07:47 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by thedoc329
Im in pat!!!! Lotflmfao!!
I am very confused!
Old 02-26-2012, 07:51 PM
Tech Addict

Okay, if you dont want a new track then say NO because i would like to see how many people do and dont. Majority rules!
Old 02-27-2012, 12:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Giovanni, Just go ahead and rent the space, get the electricity, sewer, water, insurance, zoning approvals, have materials trucked in (don't forget the clay from Motorama), get a timing system, build the drivers stand and safety fencing. It's just that easy. Did I forget anything guys?
Then just start racing. Don't forget the you have to run the race now, instead of actually being there to just race, and keep the track in good condition. Don't worry about stocking anything, just have wifi available so your customers can order online. Don't forget to have fun!
Old 02-27-2012, 02:34 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by RCHAM
Giovanni, Just go ahead and rent the space, get the electricity, sewer, water, insurance, zoning approvals, have materials trucked in (don't forget the clay from Motorama), get a timing system, build the drivers stand and safety fencing. It's just that easy. Did I forget anything guys?
Then just start racing. Don't forget the you have to run the race now, instead of actually being there to just race, and keep the track in good condition. Don't worry about stocking anything, just have wifi available so your customers can order online. Don't forget to have fun!
im going to try to make a track in a building just not open it to public. Just the track because seems like nobody elese wants to help out. This could be a good way for me to just and some friends to practice.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:49 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

hey gio i can help and i can also get really cheap topsoil for the track let me know when u wanna start

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.