Chris Gee is mike Kelly.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:10 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by f41stryker
Whatever Mike!!
Pathetic.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:16 PM
Tech Initiate

Call Chris gee " mike Kelly " is wrong we all seen "mike Kelly" posting Saturday while Chris was racing and turn marshaling so I would have to say you got the wrong fella, I would hope like Hell it aint a track owner posting from a false Facebook I would hope they would have more sense than that bit frankly I'm appalled anybody logging in under a track name would drop low enough to call some one a "retard" for all eyes to see. I just hope you track sponsors don't see that because I'm sure that would have a strong opinion let alone engaging in an argument under the representation of the track o truly hope it is not the owner but an employee and they should have there access removed
Old 01-08-2013, 06:17 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by mx929
Call Chris gee " mike Kelly " is wrong we all seen "mike Kelly" posting Saturday while Chris was racing and turn marshaling so I would have to say you got the wrong fella, I would hope like Hell it aint a track owner posting from a false Facebook I would hope they would have more sense than that bit frankly I'm appalled anybody logging in under a track name would drop low enough to call some one a "retard" for all eyes to see. I just hope you track sponsors don't see that because I'm sure that would have a strong opinion let alone engaging in an argument under the representation of the track o truly hope it is not the owner but an employee and they should have there access removed
Look, I make no money at this, I do it for the people. Im sorry my sense of humor is rough. I am not on fb, so help me god, I swear. I am not a guy that does well with the sensitive guy, I am from the school of hard knocks, and I push racers to be their best, I have no tolerance for gossip, and I will fight. Like me, hate me, I dont care. I will continue on, and those that want me to fail can deal with my mouth, because god knows you arent man enough to confront me in person. I Love to race, I Love competition, I will fight for my business, my track, myself and my racers. If you cant accept that, get lost.
Old 01-08-2013, 06:37 PM
Tech Initiate

Be a tough guy its all good but to throw around the word "retard" as an insult is low and despicable and shows no respect for human lbeings that have a handicap that they dident ask for you my friend are probably a healthy individual with the fortune of no illness make fun of slow rc races , call you sportsman filler trash the parttime racers and to you to call someone a retard as an insult in someone that is low life , you should be grateful you have a sound mind and free of a mental illness
Old 01-08-2013, 06:48 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by mx929
Be a tough guy its all good but to throw around the word "retard" as an insult is low and despicable and shows no respect for human lbeings that have a handicap that they dident ask for you my friend are probably a healthy individual with the fortune of no illness make fun of slow rc races , call you sportsman filler trash the parttime racers and to you to call someone a retard as an insult in someone that is low life , you should be grateful you have a sound mind and free of a mental illness
Kyle, attack me, accuse me of lies, retard is as nice as i will be. Call me a awful person, you boys need to focus on developing your skills and get off the forums. I donate money to causes for hándicap children, do you?
Old 01-08-2013, 06:51 PM
Tech Rookie

My nephew is mentally challenged but likes to race rc cars what of it you going to call him a retard?
Old 01-08-2013, 07:06 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by bdboy007
My nephew is mentally challenged but likes to race rc cars what of it you going to call him a retard?
God no. Make no mistake, I would never disparage a handicapped child.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:06 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Go Fast Hobby
Kyle, attack me, accuse me of lies, retard is as nice as i will be. Call me a awful person, you boys need to focus on developing your skills and get off the forums. I donate money to causes for hándicap children, do you?
Donating money don't give you the right to use words like retard as slander or insult , I have a 13 year old nephew with autism that have never spoken a word in his life because of his mental illness , that kid would love to talk and speak and you've been graced with a healthy mind and you use it in that fashion ? Giving money don't make you a good person compassion and willingness to help less fortunate people will go way further that you dollers ever will so go race your rc cars and maybe you will think that there are people that can't because of a mental illness , be a tough guy be a bad as rc racer that don't me shit when you watch your 13 year old nephew look out a window all day watching outher kids play because he get called a "retard" by outher kids . That's what life is not rc cars
Old 01-08-2013, 07:09 PM
Tech Adept

God no. Make no mistake, I would never disparage a handicapped child.
I take much pride in being zoned handicap accesible, I even cut my racers stand up to accomodate wheelchairs, if you had been to my track, youd already know this.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:17 PM
Tech Adept

I take much pride in being zoned handicap accesible, I even cut my racers stand up to accomodate wheelchairs, if you had been to my track, youd already know this.
Its obvious, whatever I say is wrong...no matter what is said to me. Yea, Im a rowdy person, I work very hard to support the track financially, so i will fight for my work, my people, my love is people...but when a bad One comes along...I will beat ass, run my trap and youd better pack your lunch if you are going to come at me. My wifes grand daughter has epilepsy so back off.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:22 PM
Tech Adept

Its obvious, whatever I say is wrong...no matter what is said to me. Yea, Im a rowdy person, I work very hard to support the track financially, so i will fight for my work, my people, my love is people...but when a bad One comes along...I will beat ass, run my trap and youd better pack your lunch if you are going to come at me. My wifes grand daughter has epilepsy so back off.
I am not ashamed. I give to my community. I give my heart to a handicapped child. I run the track out of my pocket. Hate me all you want, I do more in a day for the community than most do in a lifetime. Jealous of me, sounds like it...jealous of my ability? My love and passion of the hobby? Scared of me? Grow up.
Old 01-09-2013, 05:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

If anyone is interested in watching some close, intense racing, come check out the Ohio RC factory this weekend. It's the 2013 CRCRC Midwest Champs. Ryan Cavalieri from Team Associated will be there along with Kyosho's Jared Tebo. There will be roughly 400 entries like last year so come watch the Pro's lay it down.
Old 01-09-2013, 06:13 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Quad Racer 34
If anyone is interested in watching some close, intense racing, come check out the Ohio RC factory this weekend. It's the 2013 CRCRC Midwest Champs. Ryan Cavalieri from Team Associated will be there along with Kyosho's Jared Tebo. There will be roughly 400 entries like last year so come watch the Pro's lay it down.
Go Fast thread, not the factory's. Same old routine every year.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.