R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-08-2013, 01:59 PM   #481
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 717
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Lol I already told you that you couldn't pay me to come to your track. Boy someone is awfully desperate. Lets not pretend you could even get enough for sportsman buggy. You couldn't even get enough to fill an a main!!
I too would lash out at people if I failed as a track owner and businessman. I would blame the people I kicked out (like you did). It'd be far too mature for a person of your low moral integrity to evaluate the poor decisions you've made running that place in the ground. How many failed businesses is this now??
In closing I will not come to your track...ever. I'm glad you kept a Facebook page though because it gives the rest of the racing community something to laugh at. As for sponsors, at least I don't have to lie about having them (like you). At least they pertain to the hobby! Keep on hating because that's the only thing you're capable of!! I can't wait to see how "Cincinnati's fastest racers" stack up at Midwest, that is if you'll crawl out of that hole in the wall.
f41stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:10 PM   #482
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by f41stryker View Post
Lol I already told you that you couldn't pay me to come to your track. Boy someone is awfully desperate. Lets not pretend you could even get enough for sportsman buggy. You couldn't even get enough to fill an a main!!
I too would lash out at people if I failed as a track owner and businessman. I would blame the people I kicked out (like you did). It'd be far too mature for a person of your low moral integrity to evaluate the poor decisions you've made running that place in the ground. How many failed businesses is this now??
In closing I will not come to your track...ever. I'm glad you kept a Facebook page though because it gives the rest of the racing community something to laugh at. As for sponsors, at least I don't have to lie about having them (like you). At least they pertain to the hobby! Keep on hating because that's the only thing you're capable of!! I can't wait to see how "Cincinnati's fastest racers" stack up at Midwest, that is if you'll crawl out of that hole in the wall.
You talk big behind the keyboard. No guts to say it in person? You are the biggest idiot in this game. Track is doing great, Thanks. I wish you would STOP harassing us, just let it go mike Kelly. You dont come here, we dont go to the factory, leave me alone.
Go Fast Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:13 PM   #483
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Fast Hobby View Post
You talk big behind the keyboard. No guts to say it in person? You are the biggest idiot in this game. Track is doing great, Thanks. I wish you would STOP harassing us, just let it go mike Kelly. You dont come here, we dont go to the factory, leave me alone.
A lot of our racers would come to the factory if it wasn't for you Chris Gee, but they refuse to give money to a place that welcomes you. Good job supporting the hobby.
Go Fast Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:15 PM   #484
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 717
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Mike, you're the biggest keyboard warrior ever. Yet!!! I don't delete my posts, remember?? You do!! Remember your lawyer was gonna sue me?? Haha you're a joke! Tom, mike Kelly, whatever one of your personalities is there right now, we all know who you are.
f41stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:17 PM   #485
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 717
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Fast Hobby View Post
A lot of our racers would come to the factory if it wasn't for you Chris Gee, but they refuse to give money to a place that welcomes you. Good job supporting the hobby.
For someone that has kicked out loyal customers for being "too slow" that's really a great effort in supporting the hobby.
f41stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:18 PM   #486
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by f41stryker View Post
Mike, you're the biggest keyboard warrior ever. Yet!!! I don't delete my posts, remember?? You do!! Remember your lawyer was gonna sue me?? Haha you're a joke! Tom, mike Kelly, whatever one of your personalities is there right now, we all know who you are.
Get a life. Look WHO is all about causing drama, you. Truth is coming out. Thanks for starting all this. Now I will end it.
Go Fast Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:21 PM   #487
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 717
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Hey I had nothing to do with you until you started spreading rumors about me.
tom "mike Kelly" Morris drama queen
f41stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:23 PM   #488
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27
Default

The fact that you use your business's fb page and rctech thread to insult racers is just disgusting.
__________________
HobbyPro USA
Agama Racing
Beta Tires
scooter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:53 PM   #489
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter1 View Post
The fact that you use your business's fb page and rctech thread to insult racers is just disgusting.
Get over it. My sense of humor isnt for the sensitive guy, sorry. We play hard, race hard and laugh hard. Chris Gee is the One WHO started all this about mike kelly, when you point the finger, you got 4 more pointing back at ya Chris...you look and sound guilty to me.
Go Fast Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:01 PM   #490
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 717
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

The thing is, you're not funny. I've tried to disassociate myself from you and you perpetually draw me into the dramatics of your track of where I've not been for 6 months or more. Like I've said I have no need to hide behind a made up account of Facebook to speak my opinion. When YOUR racers tell me that you're accusing me of something I didn't do, you better believe I'm going to respond. So I'm ending this.
f41stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:15 PM   #491
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by f41stryker View Post
The thing is, you're not funny. I've tried to disassociate myself from you and you perpetually draw me into the dramatics of your track of where I've not been for 6 months or more. Like I've said I have no need to hide behind a made up account of Facebook to speak my opinion. When YOUR racers tell me that you're accusing me of something I didn't do, you better believe I'm going to respond. So I'm ending this.
You are a joke. Sorry I took your sponsorship away due to lack of performance. All sponsors should see how you react to that... Poor. I still stand behind my decisión, and Im glad I did it. Chris Gee is mike Kelly.... Thats obvious.
Go Fast Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:39 PM   #492
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 717
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Tom I told you I'm done with your "sponsorship" and you know that. I quit your team remember?? What good is a sponsor that has no product to buy? Remember I texted you and told you I wasn't going to be running there anymore and I wanted to start nitro. Get your facts straight.
f41stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:00 PM   #493
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by f41stryker View Post
Tom I told you I'm done with your "sponsorship" and you know that. I quit your team remember?? What good is a sponsor that has no product to buy? Remember I texted you and told you I wasn't going to be running there anymore and I wanted to start nitro. Get your facts straight.
Liar.
Go Fast Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:06 PM   #494
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 717
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Nope not at all you would be the liar sir. I've got people to back me up even. So I've outwitted you at every turn and good luck staying around being an overall awful person. You stand to lose everything treating people poorly, not me.
f41stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:15 PM   #495
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by f41stryker View Post
Nope not at all you would be the liar sir. I've got people to back me up even. So I've outwitted you at every turn and good luck staying around being an overall awful person. You stand to lose everything treating people poorly, not me.
You start this, and lie. You are awful.
Go Fast Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 02:01 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net