R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 12-31-2012, 04:37 PM   #466
Suspended

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

there's one thing I've learned by riding motorcycles and watching pro racing. there's always someone that is better than you. even the very best of the best lose every now an then.
the track is great I hope it lasts. I know a lot of guys that just up and decided to get some rc cars again for whatever reason our early teens are making a comeback lol. but they all seem to really enjoy the track you have. I think we were all looking for something to do in the winter while riding season is over. and finding this track was perfect timing. there is another smaller track too but this one is my fav.

not having a track to go to would make this hobby not worth investing into for me. so I for one really appreciate the staff and owners that built this facility. that's a lot of money and hard work that was poured into this place. thank you for doing it!
I'm still working up the guts to enter a race lol. maybe tomorrow will be my first. I suck in traffic lol

Last edited by mtpocketsracing; 12-31-2012 at 04:52 PM.
mtpocketsracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:22 PM   #467
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtpocketsracing View Post
there's one thing I've learned by riding motorcycles and watching pro racing. there's always someone that is better than you. even the very best of the best lose every now an then.
the track is great I hope it lasts. I know a lot of guys that just up and decided to get some rc cars again for whatever reason our early teens are making a comeback lol. but they all seem to really enjoy the track you have. I think we were all looking for something to do in the winter while riding season is over. and finding this track was perfect timing. there is another smaller track too but this one is my fav.

not having a track to go to would make this hobby not worth investing into for me. so I for one really appreciate the staff and owners that built this facility. that's a lot of money and hard work that was poured into this place. thank you for doing it!
I'm still working up the guts to enter a race lol. maybe tomorrow will be my first. I suck in traffic lol
Thank you very much !! When it comes to racing, you gotta start somewhere, we would be happy to be where you get in on the action for the first time!!
Go Fast Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:40 AM   #468
Tech Adept

We practice Tonight 6-9pm. We Race Friday Night, doors open at 5pm, race at 7pm. Saturday we race!! Doors open at 9am, race at noon. Sunday is a fun run practice day, doors open at noon, close at 6pm.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:02 AM   #469
Tech Adept

Our goal is to grow the racing hobby!! This Saturday we are offering 1/2 price entry fees to first time racers!! We all started somewhere, we want you to start your racing hobby at
GO FAST RC RACEWAY!!
Old 01-04-2013, 06:35 AM   #470
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Just a comment. If you really want to get new folks into R/C racing,try starting with a box stock class would be a start. Even buy five box stock Slashes and rent them for racing in a stock Slash class.

If promoted correctly I bet it would be a big hit with young and old alike.

How easy for a new person to go to the LHS buy a Slash or what ever and bring it to the track for a race.
Kaw1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:45 PM   #471
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Is mike Kelly in here?
f41stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:13 PM   #472
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by f41stryker View Post
Is mike Kelly in here?
No Chris Gee, Mike Kelly isn't in here.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:15 AM   #473
Tech Addict

Well he sure has the same antics as you Tom morris, ridiculous inflammatory posts then tries to delete them to cover his tracks.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:53 AM   #474
Tech Initiate

Did you try looking at the boxing club in loveland
mx929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:36 PM   #475
Tech Adept

Quote:
Well he sure has the same antics as you Tom morris, ridiculous inflammatory posts then tries to delete them to cover his tracks.
Chris Gee!! The C-Main mouth!! Mike Kelly harassed our fb page too. Im glad I got rid of my fb page. Being harassed by people like you just made me have to. Thanks.
Old 01-08-2013, 12:51 PM   #476
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by mx929 View Post
Did you try looking at the boxing club in loveland
Im more into MMA.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:17 PM   #477
Tech Addict

Lol you wish I'd harass you, I hear you can't quit talking about me up there. Glad I could have such an impact on you fellas. Unlike yourself I don't have the time for Facebook dramatics and creating fake accounts. Oh and don't worry I don't have to hide behind a fake name to voice my opinion about you or your track, unlike yourself. Good ole tommy "delete my status" Morris, you never cease to amaze me. Oh and the funniest part is right after you deleted the mike Kelly account I was magically kicked off the fb page you said you didn't need anymore. Wow such a coincidence.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:39 PM   #478
Tech Addict

Or should I say mike "delete my profile" Kelly?
Old 01-08-2013, 01:44 PM   #479
Tech Adept

Quote:
Lol you wish I'd harass you, I hear you can't quit talking about me up there. Glad I could have such an impact on you fellas. Unlike yourself I don't have the time for Facebook dramatics and creating fake accounts. Oh and don't worry I don't have to hide behind a fake name to voice my opinion about you or your track, unlike yourself. Good ole tommy "delete my status" Morris, you never cease to amaze me. Oh and the funniest part is right after you deleted the mike Kelly account I was magically kicked off the fb page you said you didn't need anymore. Wow such a coincidence.
You somehow find time for this though... I would like you to come to the track, my sportsman class needs more fillers like you. Chris, you are welcome to Man up and come have a face to face with me but we all know you will not, so please stop this harassment.
Yes, my wife deleted you from our fb business page after she saw your 800+ comments about mike Kelly. Please Chris, come see me, or shut up...you are mike Kelly and we all know it . You are talked about at the track, we make fun of you constantly, great job making your sponsors look so desperate. Now, I gotta get back to real fighting. Bye Mike Kelly, or Chris Gee, or whatever you go by now.

Last edited by Go Fast Hobby; 01-09-2013 at 06:22 AM. Reason: bad choice of words.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:48 PM   #480
Tech Adept

Quote:
Or should I say mike "delete my profile" Kelly?
Find a better use of your time, Im sorry you miss me so much on fb, but its people like you that made me leave. Thanks, Im much happier not caring what you losers, literally, have to say.