R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-18-2012, 03:49 PM   #421
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fastdude View Post
See you soon
Ha ha ha. Now now old boy, you can wave at me from next door, thats as close as you are gonna get
Go Fast Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:54 PM   #422
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHogle View Post
...... and now back to racing and what this forum is about ... lol ,

just 6 days away from this event, get your stuff ready, sounds like a good time.



LET'S RACE!!
Go Fast Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 06:04 PM   #423
Tech Master
 
1fastdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Sinsinnati
Posts: 1,924
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Fast Hobby View Post
Ha ha ha. Now now old boy, you can wave at me from next door, thats as close as you are gonna get
And what does THAT mean?
__________________
Team Horizon-Team Spektrum-Tekno-Kyosho*B-FAST R/C Performance*TQ Racing Wire Products-TNT-FX.COM-Avid RC-Dynamite-*AKA*92Zero Design*
1fastdude is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:43 AM   #424
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fastdude View Post
And what does THAT mean?
It's a SURPRISE. You like surprises old Boy?
Go Fast Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:44 AM   #425
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 104
Default

I
Go Fast Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:46 AM   #426
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Fast Hobby View Post
LET'S RACE!!
LET'S RACE!!
Go Fast Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:48 AM   #427
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHogle View Post
...... and now back to racing and what this forum is about ... lol ,

just 6 days away from this event, get your stuff ready, sounds like a good time.



TURKEY.
Go Fast Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:45 PM   #428
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 104
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHogle View Post
...... and now back to racing and what this forum is about ... lol ,

just 6 days away from this event, get your stuff ready, sounds like a good time.



BONUS CASH CLASSES FOR THE QUEEN CITY TURKEY RACE!!!!
PLEASE READ:
DUE TO MANY RACERS ASKING WE ARE OFFERING TWO BONUS CLASSES FOR THE RACE THIS SATURDAY. 17.5 BLINKY SCT &
4WD 1/10 MOD BUGGY. THESE CLASSES WILL NOT BE RACING FOR TROPHIES INSTEAD THEY WILL BE AWARDED CASH PAYOUTS. THERE MUST BE NO LESS THAN 4 ENTRIES TO ESTABLISH THESE CLASSES. $10 OF EACH ENTRY FOR THESE CLASSES WILL GO TO THE POT, TOP 3 FINISHERS GET PAID!! BRING EM OUT, RACE, WIN SOME CASH!!
Go Fast Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:46 PM   #429
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 104
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Fast Hobby View Post
BONUS CASH CLASSES FOR THE QUEEN CITY TURKEY RACE!!!!
PLEASE READ:
DUE TO MANY RACERS ASKING WE ARE OFFERING TWO BONUS CLASSES FOR THE RACE THIS SATURDAY. 17.5 BLINKY SCT &
4WD 1/10 MOD BUGGY. THESE CLASSES WILL NOT BE RACING FOR TROPHIES INSTEAD THEY WILL BE AWARDED CASH PAYOUTS. THERE MUST BE NO LESS THAN 4 ENTRIES TO ESTABLISH THESE CLASSES. $10 OF EACH ENTRY FOR THESE CLASSES WILL GO TO THE POT, TOP 3 FINISHERS GET PAID!! BRING EM OUT, RACE, WIN SOME CASH!!
BONUS CASH CLASSES FOR THE QUEEN CITY TURKEY RACE!!!!
PLEASE READ:
DUE TO MANY RACERS ASKING WE ARE OFFERING TWO BONUS CLASSES FOR THE RACE THIS SATURDAY. 17.5 BLINKY SCT &
4WD 1/10 MOD BUGGY. THESE CLASSES WILL NOT BE RACING FOR TROPHIES INSTEAD THEY WILL BE AWARDED CASH PAYOUTS. THERE MUST BE NO LESS THAN 4 ENTRIES TO ESTABLISH THESE CLASSES. $10 OF EACH ENTRY FOR THESE CLASSES WILL GO TO THE POT, TOP 3 FINISHERS GET PAID!! BRING EM OUT, RACE, WIN SOME CASH!!
Go Fast Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 05:53 AM   #430
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Fast Hobby View Post
BONUS CASH CLASSES FOR THE QUEEN CITY TURKEY RACE!!!!
PLEASE READ:
DUE TO MANY RACERS ASKING WE ARE OFFERING TWO BONUS CLASSES FOR THE RACE THIS SATURDAY. 17.5 BLINKY SCT &
4WD 1/10 MOD BUGGY. THESE CLASSES WILL NOT BE RACING FOR TROPHIES INSTEAD THEY WILL BE AWARDED CASH PAYOUTS. THERE MUST BE NO LESS THAN 4 ENTRIES TO ESTABLISH THESE CLASSES. $10 OF EACH ENTRY FOR THESE CLASSES WILL GO TO THE POT, TOP 3 FINISHERS GET PAID!! BRING EM OUT, RACE, WIN SOME CASH!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! SEE YOU ALL FRIDAY & SATURDAY!!
Go Fast Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:30 PM   #431
Suspended
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,450
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

sounds like you guys had a full house the other night. I need to get myself a popular class vehicle soon. the racing bug is biting me.

so who runs the carpet track next door? might consider a carpet car too.

Last edited by mtpocketsracing; 11-28-2012 at 01:30 PM.
mtpocketsracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:42 AM   #432
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 101
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

A few of us are wanting to come over from Indy this weekend. I'm looking at the website's schedule and it's a little confusing as to when the program starts? Is 10 am or noon?

Also, what short course tires are hooked up there?

Thanks!
longbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:58 AM   #433
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by longbeard View Post
A few of us are wanting to come over from Indy this weekend. I'm looking at the website's schedule and it's a little confusing as to when the program starts? Is 10 am or noon?

Also, what short course tires are hooked up there?

Thanks!
Saturday doors open at 9am we race at 11:30.
Go Fast Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:50 AM   #434
Tech Elite
 
Quad Racer 34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: OHIO
Posts: 2,973
Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtpocketsracing View Post
so who runs the carpet track next door? might consider a carpet car too.
Here's the link to the carpet track. You'll find All the info you need in there.

Red Mosquito raceway in Batavia/Cincinnati, OH 2012/13
__________________
Dylan Gerard

Serpent - Desoto Racing - Picco - AKA - Hitec - RC Addictions Products - Tekin - VRP - Avid RC - SMC - MIP - SkipGear - The Ohio RC Factory
Quad Racer 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:18 PM   #435
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quad Racer 34 View Post
Here's the link to the carpet track. You'll find All the info you need in there.

Red Mosquito raceway in Batavia/Cincinnati, OH 2012/13
The RED MOSQUITO is the name of the carpet track across the pits from us. The track is ran by Monte Panzeca and John Foister... two carpet legends in their own right!! They run both oval and onroad.. oval on saturdays, and onroad on sundays. Please use the link above provided by Dylan Gerard.

Thanks.
Go Fast Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 06:28 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net