GO FAST RCRACEWAY!!! In Batavia

You're on Page 12 of 38
Go to
  • Copied from Face Book

Saturday!!! Feb 4th
    Doors open at 9am. Racing Starts At 12Noon.
    $20 first class, $10 each additional. COME ON OUT !!
  • Copied from Face Book
    ONCE AGAIN........................
    As posted previously today but to remind everyone.....
    WE ARE CLOSED FOR SUPERBOWL SUNDAY. SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!!
    ......and please pass the word to your Go Fast Race friends that may not use Facebook, thank you!
  • Hey everyone,

Im going to try to post everything on here about race times, results, track info, ect. ect.

The Go Fast team is working their hardest to give you all the best indoor facility around. Myself or someone else on the GoFast team will keep posted on details... And we have some good ones so stay tuned!!!

if you have any questions feel free to call me at: 740-507-2166
    Thanks and see you at the track.
    Cody Hogle
  • Copied from Face Book
    Friday Feb 10th
    Doors open at 4pm. Racing starts at 7pm. We will be done by 11pm.
  • Copied from Face Book
    Saturday Feb 11th racing

This is the last week for this Schedule:
    Saturday: Race. Doors open at 9am Race at 12noon. $20 first entry, $10 each

Also

To show our appreciation:

All of who who raced this Friday, YOU ALL RACE FREE ON FRIDAY FEBRUARY17th!!
  • when
    So what's the new schedule?
  • $5.00 Racing this Friday!
    This Friday February 17th is $5.00 racing per class!
    If you have attended the weekend from February 10th-12th Racing is completely free with unlimited classes Friday the 17th
    They are doing this to show customer appreciation
  • Quote: They are doing this to show customer appreciation
    actually, they are doing this because the RC Factory is starting friday night races on the same day.....

sometimes you have to wade through all the BS to see what's really going on.....
  • i think i need some new waders, lol...
  • actually, no other track in the cincinnati/tri-state area race on friday nights.
  • Copied from Face Book
    We Practice Tomorrow: 4-10pm
    We Practice Thursday: 4-10pm
    FRIDAY NIGHT UNDER THE LIGHTS!! If you raced last friday or over last weekend you race for FREE!! If you missed us last week you race for $5 per class!! Porky Capones will be there serving up BBQ !! We hope you will help us make this the best Friday Race So far!! COME ON!! Let's show them how we do it in the Natti!!

Go Fast RC Raceway Saturday: Doors open at 9am Racing starts at 12noon.
    31 minutes ago Like.

Go Fast RC Raceway Sunday: Doors open at 12noon Racing starts at 2:30pm.
    30 minutes ago Like
  • Race for cash Saturday
    Copied from Face Book

END OF THE LAYOUT PAYOUT RACE !! SATURDAY!! DOORS OPEN AT 9AM RACING AT 12 NOON.

$20 per class, and here is why.... Tell me what you think, maybe I'll change my mind...

With 59 or less entries we will be paying out a total of 25% of the nights entry fees to the top three finishers for each specific class.
    Example: if there are 10 2wd SCT's at $20 per entry that is a total of $200, paying out the top three at 25% for that class is a total purse of .25% x $200= $50. $30 for first, $15 for second and $5 for third.

With 60-89 entries we will be paying out a total of 35% of the nights entry fees to the top three finishers for each specific class.
    Example: if there are 25 1/8E-Buggies at $20 per entry that is a total of $500, paying out the top three at 35% for that class is a total purse of .35% x $500=$175. $100 for first, $50 for second, $25 for third.

With 90 or more entries we will be paying out 50% of the nights entry fees to the top three finishers for each specific class.
    Example: if there are 30 2wd mod buggies at $20 per entry that is a total of $600, paying out the top three at 50% for that class is a total purse of 50% x $600=$300. $175 for first, $85 for second, $40 for third.
  • The track is undergoing a new Steve King layout and will be closed for practice this last week of February.

They are not sure if they are racing this weekend March 2nd and 3rd because it will depend if the tracks done. I will post if any news happens
  • Damn it. They better be open this weekend
  • Quote: Damn it. They better be open this weekend
    I thought you only did the weed whacker powered. Did you get electric?