Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Vail, CO & Palm Beach, FL?

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2004, 03:17 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Vail, CO & Palm Beach, FL?

My wife and I are traveling to Vail, Co and Palm Beach, FL during the last 2 weeks of December and I don't want to suffer from RC Depravation. I'm bringing my Mini-T amd my MT2 (since it's doesn't require a starter-box) and they're the easiest to carry.

Can anyone suggest tracks and/or LHSs in the Vail, Co and Palm Beach, FL area? The closer they are to a decent shopping center will definately help my marriage...

Thanks!
Old 11-10-2004, 11:22 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I can answer for Palm Beach. There are couple place to run off-road within an hours drive. G@C hobbies ( dirt oval) , Coral Springs ( Off Road) , Mills Pond ( Off Road), I think to the north there is also Taters Place...
Old 11-11-2004, 11:47 AM
Tech Regular

Nothing near Vail unfortunately. You'll have to travel to Denver/Aurora (which I don't think you'll want to do once you're in Vail) Lived in Aspen till this summer, and had to travel to Denver, or Grand Junction in summer for anything RC related Forget RC and enjoy the snow!