R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 08-27-2011, 07:37 AM   #46
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raffaelli View Post
Sounds like they are moving forward with a track without you?
Gpny is not building an RC track the front end manager thought that the track was gonna be made by us but it's not going to happen they are all douche bags there especially one of the owners who doesn't know how to communicate! Westchester rc's event are going to be at a better place bigger, and the floor is better! Stay tuned for more info were just ironing out Lil things and I assure you al we will enjoy!
Old 08-27-2011, 03:12 PM   #47
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

try contacting Roar. I know they usually help race tracks but i'm not sure if they will extend it to a drift track. once again if you have any questions feel free to ask me. You already have my personal email address so feel free to use it. I know i stepped back because a track with not carpet or asphalt isnt somewhere i want to race but i can still help you guys get set up.

Regards
Jerry

www.awesomatixusa.com
Jerry P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 03:21 PM   #48
Tech Initiate

In Response to Raff above in the quoted text i think it would only be smart to post a comment like that if you were absolutely positive you knew what you were talking about -

They still think we are doing it there because lets face it its what we all want and its a great idea but the facts are something else entirely that have to do with management issues, space constraints and of course timing, corresponding and coordinating with the buildings other events, along with even more "issues" - Without our knowledge of the hobby, community involvement and roots in the local hobby stores across the outlying areas there is no way they would move forward with anything that has to do with RC's since we brought it to them not the other way around, jacking up Go Kart prices for 9 mins of so called fun maybe something they know but RC's ...dont make us laugh...please trust us when we say (AGAIN) its better off that we are moving forward

**So please don't start passing around comments that aren't true and/or not confirmed by us as i think we have been more than fair to the community in trying to take on this project and keeping everyone in the loop - Thanks!

Jerry will be calling you this week once we get a response back from the new spaces head of management - def want to talk - appreciate it once again!

Westchester RC's
Join Our Facebook Page - http://www.facebook.com/groups/188227731237338/
Or Email Us - [email protected]

Last edited by DriftKingNy; 08-27-2011 at 06:02 PM.
DriftKingNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 07:44 PM   #49
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftKingNy View Post
In Response to Raff above in the quoted text i think it would only be smart to post a comment like that if you were absolutely positive you knew what you were talking about -
It was a question. I was asking because it seemed weird that they would say they were moving forward with the track when you said they were not.

Do you understand what a question mark means? Do you understand what the 'weird' icon means?

i think it would only be smart to post a comment like that if you were absolutely positive you knew what you were talking about -
Old 08-27-2011, 07:45 PM   #50
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyamark View Post
Westchester rc's event are going to be at a better place bigger, and the floor is better! Stay tuned for more info were just ironing out Lil things and I assure you al we will enjoy!
Great news!
Old 08-27-2011, 08:11 PM   #51
Tech Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by raffaelli View Post
It was a question. I was asking because it seemed weird that they would say they were moving forward with the track when you said they were not.

Do you understand what a question mark means? Do you understand what the 'weird' icon means?

i think it would only be smart to post a comment like that if you were absolutely positive you knew what you were talking about -
I guess every forum has one of these...note the above banter, explain sometimes things are taken out of context for various reasons, understand, now disregard, nod and smile

Westchester RC's
Join Our Facebook Page - http://www.facebook.com/groups/188227731237338/
Or Email Us - [email protected]
DriftKingNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 08:38 PM   #52
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

any news on how the track is going
sczrface85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:24 PM   #53
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Freshchester

So what Now this is dead??? its getting cold..
Freshchester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 06:17 PM   #54
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

This isn't going to happen anytime soon. They are opening up an on-road carpet track in new Rochelle.

Check out the thread:
http://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-f...chelle-ny.html
335i is offline   Reply With Quote