R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 06-21-2011, 09:53 AM   #1
Tech Regular

Default King Hobbies and Raceway Outdoor Offroad Track & Hobby Shop! Valparaiso, IN

We are in the home stretch on the completion of our outdoor offroad R/C track, we are welcoming anyone and everyone to come on out and have some FUN!

We hope to have the track ready, and available for racing this coming saturday! (6/25), Track is open for practice NOW!

The track will be available for practice 7am-7pm (mon-fri), with the hobby shop opening up at 11am, If you need to check-in before 11am, or need parts when the hobby shop is closed, press the door buzzer, someone will assist you. Beverages/snacks will be available on site for purchase, You will need to bring chairs/pit tables/and powercords.

Track size is 180'x80' roughly with 12' wide lanes minimum

Drivers stand is 8' wide x 40' long x 14' high

There will be nitro practice allowed on practice days, However we wont have scheduled nitro racing this year.

Pit area will be on the grass, please no pitting in the parking lot (this is to avoid injuries)

Cost will be $8.00 dollars to practice, Cost to race will be posted Here, and to our Website once everything is finalized.

Our on site hobby shop is Open now, and being stocked daily with new parts/vehicles. If we do not have something you need, we will be more then happy to order it, Please see a King Hobbies employee for assistance. You will also be able to purchase Kingheadz products directly from us!

We look forward to seeing you! If you have Any questions/comments/concerns/suggestions, Feel free to email us at [email protected], or call us direct to Speak with Mark or Jim.

Losi-22 parts now in stock

2 New Losi 22 Buggys

SC10 4x4 parts now in stock

2 New SC10 RS(race spec) One makita rockstar, and one Lucas oil

Large selection of wheels/tires etc etc.

We also have several SC10 4x4 kits right now scheduled to arrive around the end of the month!

Come on out and check out the store, and the track! Track is OPEN for practice daily!!!!

413 E Archer Way
Valparaiso, Indiana 46383

We look forward to seeing you! If you have Any questions/comments/concerns/suggestions, Feel free to email us at [email protected], If you need help with directions, please feel free to give us a call.

219-299-2088 (Ask for Mark or Jim)

Last edited by KingHobbies; 06-21-2011 at 11:15 AM.
KingHobbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:29 PM   #2
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Just saw the track

Just saw the track for the first time today, it looks awesome we need to get the 1/8 scale class going over here. I will get over there to practice this week and let you know how it drives. Try to get some video of it and post it. Hope to have some good old racing in my home town.
hyper-driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 06:57 PM   #3
Tech Rookie

This track and introducing my son to RC is the reason I got back into it. Jim and Mark are great assets to the area. Plus it is across street from my work and 5 mins from my house. Great for me but not my wallet. LOL.
gobluejd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 06:20 PM   #4
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Come out and try this jump out!

http://youtu.be/7Btt6QEPs38
wretchedracing is offline   Reply With Quote