R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 09-05-2011, 02:24 PM   #31
Tech Regular

Hey guys i was one of the owners of what use to be full throttle rc and i would like to see indoor off road with dirt no on road those guys are ass holes and a bunch of whiners but as J mac said there are alot of tracks around now.That being said not to be negitive all these people saying yeah build it are not gonna support u long if u dont do everything they ask we only made it a year and everybody just quit helpin first then quit racing and now we are no more. So as much as i would love to see indoor off road here in H town unless your filthy rich and have tons of people u can count on to help dont do it save your money im tellin u if u do u will not make a penny and the headache is not worth it .We spent 15 grand and made nodda and racers just bitched about everything and we had a great local right next to family rec and still sank just my two cent PLEASE THINK HARD ABOUT WHAT YOUR GONNA DO before listening to these people
Sponsors Sheila's Jewlery and Loan me myself @ I Race Team,Stuff I choose to use, Kyosho,O.S ,Hi Tech, Airtronics,,AKA ,Orion, VP,Fuel,Track,G's raceway,McGhee"s custom paint for keeping my buggy"s lookin good!

Last edited by killa B; 09-05-2011 at 04:16 PM.
killa B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:15 PM   #32
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Indoor huh? I guess that means no nitro or all the puffy pack homos will cryThat right i said it Nitro til death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Your gonna do what your gonna do.The best bet is to have alot of friends that are laided off from work.That way you have some hands to work the track.Killa B is right some of us hardcore Throttle guys whould do our best to help but most of us worked long hours and weren't able to be there as much as needed.That track they had got raced hard and we would put work into it and 1 Saturday of racing and it needed work.The people who bitched about that track can hug deez nu$%z.One things for sure The Throttle was the place to be on Saturday! RIP So what i'm saying is even if you have 10 guy's who say they got your back.Count on maybe 2 of them to be there.And there you go.
blacksunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 05:39 AM   #33
Tech Regular

NITRO 4 LIFE tell em blacksunshine
Sponsors Sheila's Jewlery and Loan me myself @ I Race Team,Stuff I choose to use, Kyosho,O.S ,Hi Tech, Airtronics,,AKA ,Orion, VP,Fuel,Track,G's raceway,McGhee"s custom paint for keeping my buggy"s lookin good!
killa B is offline   Reply With Quote