Search

TLB Raceway, Tyrone Pa.

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 11:45 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Opening Day

Originally Posted by revoluv
After talking to Toby (track owner) and the way the weather has been going,It looks like we will be postponing the opening day for next Sat,April 9th.I know tomorrow its not suppose to rain but with all the snow and rain we did get the track will be sloppy and muddy and it being cold tomorrow will not help for the track to dry!!! Toby is also looking into getting a container for the drivers stand so we can just build the deck ontop of it.Toby is really trying to make this place a real fun eye opener!!!!! I PROMISE he is not like Rob Wike and really wants this to be BIG.Toby being a retired (sponcered) MOTOCROSS rider,knows how nice it is to have a track worth building and coming too. This coming week will give us time to make some finishing touches and make the first impression a GREAT one!!!! I know alot of tracks are having there Test-&-Tune day in the coming weeks so Im hoping everyone can make it and you will not be disappointed!! After our opening day,a actual schedule will be made because I know how important it is to everyone to have race days laid out in advance for future planning!!!Thanks.
AH MAN! I had the skis already mounted on the truggy and the parka in the truck. I thought I was ready to go for tomorrow!! This whole month's forecast doesn't look that great but, MAYBE THEIR WRONG!!!!
Old 04-02-2011, 03:56 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jimj
AH MAN! I had the skis already mounted on the truggy and the parka in the truck. I thought I was ready to go for tomorrow!! This whole month's forecast doesn't look that great but, MAYBE THEIR WRONG!!!!

I know!!! It sucks.Im dying for everyone to see the track and this weather is working against us!! We built the drivers stand today and we will be building the fuel ramp tomorrow.Toby (the owner) has NO PROBLEM spending the $ to make this track work,he is just a little nervous about putting 2 much into it until we get the racers out there and here some opinions.He talked about getting a container to build the drivers stand on like at LCRC but the drivers stand we built today is 6ft high,3ft wide and 17 ft long.You can see the whole track perfect.This is just for now until Toby gets the feedback he is looking for and a container will be bought!!!!

Last edited by revoluv; 04-04-2011 at 05:16 AM.
Old 04-02-2011, 08:10 PM
Tech Adept

I know!!! It sucks.Im dying for everyone to see the track and this weather is working against us!! We built the drivers stand today and we will be building the fuel ramp tomorrow.Toby (the owner) has NO PROBLEM spending the $ to make this track work,he is just a little nervous about putting 2 much into it until we get the racers out there and here some opinions.He talked about getting a container to build the drivers stand on like at LCRC but the drivers stand we built today is 6ft high,3ft wide and 17 ft long.You can see the whole track perfect.This is just for now until Toby gets the feedback he is looking for and a container will be bought!!!! Spare No Expense!!!!!
3' wide??? you got that right?
Old 04-03-2011, 07:34 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by HimotoRicer
3' wide??? you got that right?
O.K,Its actually 4ft wide,so i was off a little!!!!! Headed out to the track to finish the drivers stand (the railing) and paint it!!!!! New pics to come!!

Last edited by revoluv; 04-03-2011 at 05:34 PM.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:08 AM
Tech Adept

Track I looking better and better everyday.
Old 04-05-2011, 12:18 PM
Tech Initiate

Default TRUGGY

I got a losi truggy 2.0 for sell that runs great if any1 is looking. only thing it needs is a steering servo. Got it new last year and ran it at altoona so their is lots of life left in it. comes with everything,starter,transmitter and anything else I have for it. I will even let the battery for starter box go.
any questions call or text me at 814-592-8145. Thanks.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:08 AM
Tech Addict

Hey trevor,I am checking on a potenial sale for ya on the Losi!!! One of our racers is looking for a truggy and a good radio so this would be the deal for him.Are you gonna sell the buggy or the Losi 350 motor you bought.I would be interested in the Losi 350 motor if you sell it.I will get ahold of you sometime tonight or tomorrow!!!!Thanks.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:31 PM
Tech Initiate

Their is a guy coming sunday morn for the truggy if for some reason he don't buy it I will let you know. Sorry the buggy was sold.
Hey trevor,I am checking on a potenial sale for ya on the Losi!!! One of our racers is looking for a truggy and a good radio so this would be the deal for him.Are you gonna sell the buggy or the Losi 350 motor you bought.I would be interested in the Losi 350 motor if you sell it.I will get ahold of you sometime tonight or tomorrow!!!!Thanks.
Old 04-09-2011, 07:19 AM
Tech Addict

ATTENTION!!WE ARE GONNA STILL HAVE A TEST_N_TUNE TOMORROW (SUNDAY) @ 11:00AM.
The track today is very wet but I believe that by tomorrow morning it will still be damp but good for driving on!!!! This will also give evrybody time to meet Toby and see what we are really working on.Cause lets face it,the track is really run by the racers!!!!Your input and ideas are VERY IMPORTANT to Toby and we are wanting nothing but the best for this track.I look forward to seeing everyone that can make it tomorrow.Thanks.
Old 04-09-2011, 09:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

ATTENTION!!WE ARE GONNA STILL HAVE A TEST_N_TUNE TOMORROW (SUNDAY) @ 11:00AM.
The track today is very wet but I believe that by tomorrow morning it will still be damp but good for driving on!!!! This will also give evrybody time to meet Toby and see what we are really working on.Cause lets face it,the track is really run by the racers!!!!Your input and ideas are VERY IMPORTANT to Toby and we are wanting nothing but the best for this track.I look forward to seeing everyone that can make it tomorrow.Thanks.
Is it a complete mudpit?

It's supposed to rain tonight/tomorrow morning, but be good for the rest of the day. Is it "runnable" ?
Old 04-09-2011, 03:47 PM
Tech Adept

Default new pics

check out the new pix on the first post. The track held the water very well, no puddles. If the air keeps moving and the sun comes out it should be runnable tomorrow after noon. There is no fuel ramp as of now. The weather has been beating us up the last week.
Old 04-09-2011, 04:04 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

can someone give me a location on a map where this track is. If someone has coordinates that would be even better as I can enter them into my GPS.

Track is about 2 hours from me. I'm looking to get out and run somewhere this weekend.
Old 04-10-2011, 06:10 AM
Tech Addict

Default RESCHEDULE!!!!!

ATTENTION: THE RAIN CAME OVER NIGHT AND I HAVENT BEEN TO THE TRACK YET THIS MORNING BUT IM GUESSING IT IS A MUD PIT.TOBY WILL BE AT CHURCH UNTIL 11:00AM AND IM GUESSING HE WILL WANT TO RESCHEDULE THIS OPENER DAY.I TRULY APOLOGIZE BUT THIS DAMN WEATHER IS NOT LETTING UP!!!! WE WILL POST IN A FEW DAYS WHEN WE CAN HAVE A CLEAR DAY FOR OUR TEST-N-TUNE DAY.SORRY ONCE AGAIN FOR ALL THIS RESCHEDULING.THANKS!!!
Old 04-10-2011, 06:38 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by T. Herwig
Is it a complete mudpit?

It's supposed to rain tonight/tomorrow morning, but be good for the rest of the day. Is it "runnable" ?

Check you PM!!!
Old 04-10-2011, 06:41 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by drummin89
can someone give me a location on a map where this track is. If someone has coordinates that would be even better as I can enter them into my GPS.

Track is about 2 hours from me. I'm looking to get out and run somewhere this weekend.

Thanks for understanding chris.We look forward to racing with new faces and appreciate your interest in the TLB RACEWAY!! A date will be posted shortly for our Test-n-Tune day.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.