Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 10:26 AM   #46
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotRod Hobbies View Post
Luke I never said or stated it was you or any other person, Your boy from Bumps and Jumps (Chris M.) implied that you were opening a track here or had one and you two can work together or something like that in the forum not me. I just heard through the grape vines that there was a new track opening in the HBG area and wanted to get info on it. It seems Regal and McKinney need to get a life. Luke im 3hrs away from there, what's his problem? Any how, If its going to be that good i want to come that way to race. And your right, however the only two that need smacked are the two that are reading between the lines. lol This is crazy how some racers thrive on drama, Ask a question and it becomes a problem for some. After looking back at the threads it looks like Chris's name was brought up by Jmackani. Hmmm.......Maybe Chris you need to talk with him? Your acting like everyone is out to get you. You do have a mess to clean up with me Chris and as a professional I expect you will talk with me about your solution to to fix it. You have my number, I will be expecting your call.
Yeah you didn't say any names but implied about the places your talking about. If I was you I would listen to what Kurt S sent you in the PM because your messing with fire and like they say you WILL GET BURNED.

Anytime you want to try to smack me I beg you to try. OMG I really would love that. It might be the best thing that has ever happened to me.
Custom Works (Best Oval Cars around)
Old 03-08-2011, 11:43 AM   #47
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud9graffix View Post
It seems that there has been bad blood from all the parties before. But from what I get out of this, poor judgement and wording are to blame here.

Posting/hijacking someone elses thread to drum up business for your self is ethically wrong. If you were to PM someone and ask if you could post a flyer on their thread and were giving permission to do so then maybe some of this could have been avoided. It would def anger me to no end if this was done to me without my permission and to not be able to delete would just make me even angrier.

2nd. You kept on stating that while there may be indoor tracks running nitro , they aren't legal. You need to have your facts straight before slandering any indoor track that may run nitro. Many years ago when bumps opened up I raced there with my nitro monster truck. Then the local agencies stepped in and shut it down for code violations. It took mounds of money and time for it to reopen_LEGALLY. So to say that bumps operates a nitro race illegally is non factual and damaging. No you didn't say bumps, but everyone in the area knows that they are the only one that run nitro indoors.

Chris is a well known, respected and "loved" track owner. Many are going to defend him and the track because of what he has went through to get his track going, the way he helps people out, how personable he is, and what he has giving to the rc community in the form of a warm delightful place to race during the winter months...(and let's not forget the bumps burger)

Your best bet not to hurt your upcoming business and alienate anymore would be clients would be to pm a mod and ask him to delete this thread entirely. Remember rc business is built by word of mouth, and all this bickering back and forth is not helping.
Just my 2cents.
WELL SAID
www.facebook.com/thhrc
Old 03-08-2011, 12:11 PM   #48
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

This reminds me of As the Track Turns from the J&K and Pine Run Days !!!! LOL
Old 03-08-2011, 01:17 PM   #49
Tech Regular

Bruce didn't know you were still kicking figured all that coal ya breathe in took ya out old timer lol
www.facebook.com/thhrc
Old 03-08-2011, 01:22 PM   #50
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerman View Post
So does McCullough's in Sarver.

Coincidentally, word has it there's a big track going in Dudley Pa. It's supposed to have the best dirt ever seen and Some guy from out west flew in and built it. Then I heard another one is going in Martinsburg pa wich is only 10 minutes from Dudley. It's not supposed to be as big as the one in Dudley but I heard it's Government funded. Then I heard another track is being put in Hollidaysburg ironically enough 10 minutes from Martinsburg, this one is being sponsored by A-Main Hobbies. It's supposed to be a domed arena with a retractable roof. It is also rumored that Amain will have an on site hobby shop, a Hooters, and a Beer distributor. It will be run year round and guys dressed like Elvis will help you unload and get to the climate controlled pits.
You can find me at the hooters bar! there goes my maintenance between heats!
Old 03-08-2011, 01:28 PM   #51
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Is spring here yet.This damn cabin fever!!!!!!
Spectrum!!!
Old 03-08-2011, 01:47 PM   #52
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Yep, just blame me. I was the innocent guy that was following on what you said that there are pretty much no indoor nitro tracks in the state. Yes, my name is Jason Mackanick if you are writing down names not to show up at your track. If you did not want to stir the pot, then why start a thread with the title Mega Track in Harrisburg? FYI, there was a nitro track indoors out near Philly that closed a couple of months back.

As far as forum etiquette and posting. Just follow what the other tracks do and for the big events start a thread for it over on the racing forum. You can have your normal track locator thread and then larger events, post them in the racing forum.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:03 PM   #53
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by thhrc View Post
Bruce didn't know you were still kicking figured all that coal ya breathe in took ya out old timer lol

Still here Luke , gonna have to take a trip down to the hangar ....
Old 03-08-2011, 04:58 PM   #54
Tech Apprentice

Hey Bruce how is it going? Long time no see!!
Old 03-09-2011, 03:36 AM   #55
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotRod Hobbies View Post
Hey Bruce how is it going? Long time no see!!
Jim , going good , how are things with you ?
Old 03-09-2011, 04:42 AM   #56
Tech Apprentice

Not bad, havent seen you in awhile. Did you race motorama?
Old 03-09-2011, 12:18 PM   #57
Tech Addict

I was there saturday, but , didn`t race , my grandson and i have been going to motorama for the last few years just to take in the show ............
Closed Thread