Search

NEW MEGA TRACK IN HARRISBURG?

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2011, 09:11 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HotRod Hobbies
Hey Chris, I will be calling you tomorrow.
You got some balls thats all I can say!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best if you just stayed up your way and not race around here. I'm sure I speak for alot of racers that you went to far. I don't expect you will get a warm welcome if they see you.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default yep

Originally Posted by ultegrasti
wasnt this the guy last wk tellin the world bout his place, u know the old w/the un-original name. shameless self promo.

kinda odd that the township and county signed off on chris runnin nitro considerin they even stipulated amts of fuel in building and how to dispurse, use, store, and remove it to/from the building.

R
That would be him, very rudly posted track info to another track on most of the local threads, rather then starting his own. That in itself will keep myself from checking it out.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:29 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Really, RUDE??? touching base with racers from different areas is RUDE? What was rude nighthawk? Hey if tracks want to put an ad on my thread am i going to wine and cry? probably not. Oh yeah, never said anything about Chris, a matter of fact never even mentioned his name. Maybe he feels guilty?
Old 03-07-2011, 09:37 PM
Tech Master

Default absolutely!

Really, RUDE??? touching base with racers from different areas is RUDE? What was rude nighthawk? Hey if tracks want to put an ad on my thread am i going to wine and cry? probably not. Oh yeah, never said anything about Chris, a matter of fact never even mentioned his name. Maybe he feels guilty?
Yes, i absolutely feel it was rude to do that. Rather then simple start your own thread to touch base with racers.
Things like that i beleave are going to.make it tough getting people to come. Goodluck with your track. Hope it does well.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:49 PM
Tech Apprentice

So you feel throwing a flyer up for a race is rude huh? Well, sorry that you feel that way. We have our own thread by the way, and we will do well. Sorry that you wont be there to enjoy the excitement.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:52 PM
Tech Master

Default thanx.

So you feel throwing a flyer up for a race is rude huh? Well, sorry that you feel that way. We have our own thread by the way, and we will do well. Sorry that you wont be there to enjoy the excitement.
Thanx!
Old 03-07-2011, 09:54 PM
Tech Master

Thumbs up oh,, btw

Since this isnt an actual "track locator" thread, u should post a link to your thread before it gets deleted please. Would love to see it.
Old 03-07-2011, 10:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

whos upset? you Brian? I never mentioned names or applied any one. Chris decided to make a bold jump. His mess to clean up now. Whats he upset about? me posting a flyer on his thread? If thats the problem then he needs to grow up and pm me or call me. Its not a big deal, unless there is something being hidden. His comments were unexceptable, period!
Old 03-08-2011, 01:07 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

whos upset? you Brian? I never mentioned names or applied any one. Chris decided to make a bold jump. His mess to clean up now. Whats he upset about? me posting a flyer on his thread? If thats the problem then he needs to grow up and pm me or call me. Its not a big deal, unless there is something being hidden. His comments were unexceptable, period!
YOu know and I know when you posted what you where getting at. I still can't believe you don't get it. Everyone else but you seem to know. When you F with another persons business its personel and anything you get get from people bitching at you to you getting your ass kicked to me is all fair so careful for what you wish for.
Old 03-08-2011, 03:19 AM
Tech Master

Last edited by gixxerman; 03-08-2011 at 03:35 AM.
Old 03-08-2011, 07:02 AM
Tech Regular

only track i have is carpet in the back room and its covered with airplanes Jim you need to find your source and smack him in the head wtf
Old 03-08-2011, 07:17 AM
Tech Elite

This is going well.
Old 03-08-2011, 07:20 AM
Tech Apprentice

Luke I never said or stated it was you or any other person, Your boy from Bumps and Jumps (Chris M.) implied that you were opening a track here or had one and you two can work together or something like that in the forum not me. I just heard through the grape vines that there was a new track opening in the HBG area and wanted to get info on it. It seems Regal and McKinney need to get a life. Luke im 3hrs away from there, what's his problem? Any how, If its going to be that good i want to come that way to race. And your right, however the only two that need smacked are the two that are reading between the lines. lol This is crazy how some racers thrive on drama, Ask a question and it becomes a problem for some. After looking back at the threads it looks like Chris's name was brought up by Jmackani. Hmmm.......Maybe Chris you need to talk with him? Your acting like everyone is out to get you. You do have a mess to clean up with me Chris and as a professional I expect you will talk with me about your solution to to fix it. You have my number, I will be expecting your call.

Last edited by HotRod Hobbies; 03-08-2011 at 07:49 AM.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:03 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

It seems that there has been bad blood from all the parties before. But from what I get out of this, poor judgement and wording are to blame here.

Posting/hijacking someone elses thread to drum up business for your self is ethically wrong. If you were to PM someone and ask if you could post a flyer on their thread and were giving permission to do so then maybe some of this could have been avoided. It would def anger me to no end if this was done to me without my permission and to not be able to delete would just make me even angrier.

2nd. You kept on stating that while there may be indoor tracks running nitro , they aren't legal. You need to have your facts straight before slandering any indoor track that may run nitro. Many years ago when bumps opened up I raced there with my nitro monster truck. Then the local agencies stepped in and shut it down for code violations. It took mounds of money and time for it to reopen_LEGALLY. So to say that bumps operates a nitro race illegally is non factual and damaging. No you didn't say bumps, but everyone in the area knows that they are the only one that run nitro indoors.

Chris is a well known, respected and "loved" track owner. Many are going to defend him and the track because of what he has went through to get his track going, the way he helps people out, how personable he is, and what he has giving to the rc community in the form of a warm delightful place to race during the winter months...(and let's not forget the bumps burger)

Your best bet not to hurt your upcoming business and alienate anymore would be clients would be to pm a mod and ask him to delete this thread entirely. Remember rc business is built by word of mouth, and all this bickering back and forth is not helping.
Just my 2cents.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:23 AM
Tech Master

Default nice.

Cloud9, beautifully said!

And Jim,
the name is Isaac, although most racers know me as I-Zuk.

Last edited by Nighthawk; 03-08-2011 at 10:24 AM. Reason: spelling

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.