Wiki Posts
Search

Enid RC Speedway in Enid Oklahoma

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2004, 06:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default Enid RC Speedway in Enid Oklahoma

For anyone in Oklahoma, Kansas, or the Texas panhandle, check out Enid RC Speedway. It is one of the nicest onroad tracks in the region. Very large onroad track with really nice layouts. They also have an indoor offroad and dirt oval track. Check out the website for pictures and race info.
Old 09-25-2005, 06:11 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Awesome facility!

Went to Enid this past weekend. Had a blast.

The place is incredible. Tons of pit tables with a zillion electrical outlets, bright lighting for the tracks and pits. Well stocked shop. Both the off road and on road tracks are the perfect size. Not too big, not too small. The locals are incredibly friendly and helpful. They rolled out the red carpet for me, and they didn't know me from Adam.

The off road track is a grippy clay that barely changed the entire day. Only dried out a touch during the third heat and main. The on-road track is concrete with a "top secret special sauce" that makes the cars stick to the track like glue and handle like a slot car. Owners wouldn't say what it is, but I have a good guess......

Definitely the nicest facility I have ever had the pleasure to race. Highly recommended.

Thanks to everybody there! Can't wait to make it back.
Mike Manning