R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-20-2012, 03:22 PM   #1156
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,280
Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)
Default

STAY TUNED TO FACEBOOK AND RCTECH.

I will post here no later then 11:30.

We still need to make it through tonight! All is looking ok so far!

but remember facebook and here. Call the shop if you cannot log on to check race status.

814-701-2537
__________________
Spider Hobbies
[email protected]
814-701-2537
Team T2C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 04:06 PM   #1157
Tech Regular
 
fastestcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 487
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

How much parking area is there??? Enough for a big motor home??????
__________________
Team Associated RC8.2E
fastestcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 04:20 PM   #1158
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 160
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

2WD OEM Shortcourse

1.)
2.)
3.)

2WD Mod Shortcourse

1.) Eric Herwig
2.) Andrew m
3.) Todd knoll
4.) Brexton Weyant
5.) Brian Weyant
6.) Noah Swank
7.) Chad Segner
8.) Hunter Russell
9) Ken Ross
10. Jared Crichtfield
11. JW Crichtfield

4WD Shortcourse

1.) Tyler Herwig
2.) Chad Segner
3.) Jason Mur
4.) R. Russell
5.)Steve Kirk
6.)Chuck Kirk
7.) Dan Matthews
8.) Lonnie Mckenzie
9.) Carter Mckenzie
10.)brady Mckenzie
11.) caden Brown
11.) scott Lyons
12.) Ethan Ross
13.) Jim Lonzo
14.) Anthony Lonzo
15.) Craig Martinelli


1/8 Buggy

1.) Ron g (e scale)
2.) Rod schuman (e scale)
3.) Mike speranza (e scale)
4.) Steve kirk (e scale)
5.) CJ Weaver
6.) Jim Lonzo
7.) Anthony Lonzo
8.) Steven Beatty (e scale)
9.) Travis C (e)
10.) Mike M (e)

1/8 Truggy

1.) Tony Sciscent (E-Trug)
2.) Ron g (e truggy)
3.) Matt frenak (e truggy)
4.) Andrew m (nitro truggy)
5.) Steve kirk (e truggy)
6.) Chuck kirk (e truggy)
7.) CJ Weaver
8.) Lee Russell(nitro trugg)
9.)

2wd buggy

1.) Todd knoll
2.) Rod schuman ( I think)
3.) Chad Segner
4.)
__________________
2013 East Coast Race Against Cancer - Sept13-15th - McCullough's Offroad - Sarver, PA
Over $69,000 raised in 11 years!
Sgt Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 05:42 PM   #1159
Tech Elite
 
T. Herwig's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Somerset, PA
Posts: 2,373
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to T. Herwig
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastestcat View Post
How much parking area is there??? Enough for a big motor home??????
Plenty of room.
__________________
Tyler Herwig
Tekno RC teknorc.com ∙ JConcepts jconcepts.net ∙ Spider Hobbies spiderhobbies.com ∙ SMC smc-racing.net ∙ Upgrade RC upgrade-rc.com ∙ Kustom RC Graphics kustomrcgraphics.com
T. Herwig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 03:32 AM   #1160
Tech Regular
 
fastestcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 487
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

What's the good word??????
__________________
Team Associated RC8.2E
fastestcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 03:45 AM   #1161
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,280
Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastestcat View Post
What's the good word??????
It rained on and off all night. I am heading out to the track after my cup of coffee.

I honestly am not sure. the added rain didnt help.

i will let everyone know very soon.
__________________
Spider Hobbies
[email protected]
814-701-2537
Team T2C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 04:22 AM   #1162
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 297
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team T2C View Post
It rained on and off all night. I am heading out to the track after my cup of coffee.

I honestly am not sure. the added rain didnt help.

i will let everyone know very soon.
hope you have some peat moss to soak up water
__________________
Serpent cobra 811 be V2
Serpent srx-2 mm
Savox
Tekin
Spektrum
rrussell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 04:31 AM   #1163
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 160
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrussell View Post
hope you have some peat moss to soak up water
Deffinately peat moss,how swampy is the pit area too,I dont want to have to ask Frenak to pull out my truck with his wimpy toyota.
__________________
2013 East Coast Race Against Cancer - Sept13-15th - McCullough's Offroad - Sarver, PA
Over $69,000 raised in 11 years!
Sgt Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 05:23 AM   #1164
Tech Master
 
spider882009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Indiana, Pa
Posts: 1,955
Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)
Default

Pits should be ok!!!!!
__________________
Sponsored by: Mugen|Proline|LFR|Carpy's
Chad Segner
spider882009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 05:31 AM   #1165
Tech Master
 
spider882009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Indiana, Pa
Posts: 1,955
Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)
Default

How are we looking??? Hope this rain I'm getting right now don't move that way. I'm packed and ready to race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
Sponsored by: Mugen|Proline|LFR|Carpy's
Chad Segner
spider882009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 05:38 AM   #1166
Tech Regular
 
fastestcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 487
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider882009 View Post
How are we looking??? Hope this rain I'm getting right now don't move that way. I'm packed and ready to race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Radar looks good
__________________
Team Associated RC8.2E
fastestcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 06:19 AM   #1167
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,280
Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)
Exclamation RACES ARE CANCELED!

Guys,

The track over all held up ok, Not to bad. But the area where you marshall is too wet.The track drained well, but there is too much water in the soil around it to have a race.

Even behind the banked lower turn there is 6 inches of water still in the swell

and to add insult to injury when we were out at the track working on it,it started to drizzle and have light rain.

This race looked to be very good size race and we appreciate everyone interest. I apologize and invite you all to come back out in 2 weeks.

As for the points race, I will announce later when we will make up this race date.

Again Sorry, but I dont feel that we can host today's race and have a good time with it. We just had too much rain this week.
__________________
Spider Hobbies
[email protected]
814-701-2537
Team T2C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 06:34 AM   #1168
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,280
Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)
Default

Please SPREAD the word for me. I know some people do not use face book nor Rctech.

Thanks guys

Also please Don't forget that, LCRC is having a race next weekend " for my local racers that were inquiring about traveling" come to the shop for detail on where and what classes. Or check out their website, forum and facebook page.
__________________
Spider Hobbies
[email protected]
814-701-2537
Team T2C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 06:57 AM   #1169
Tech Elite
 
Grasschopper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Central PA
Posts: 2,647
Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team T2C View Post
Guys,

The track over all held up ok, Not to bad. But the area where you marshall is too wet.The track drained well, but there is too much water in the soil around it to have a race.

Even behind the banked lower turn there is 6 inches of water still in the swell

and to add insult to injury when we were out at the track working on it,it started to drizzle and have light rain.

This race looked to be very good size race and we appreciate everyone interest. I apologize and invite you all to come back out in 2 weeks.

As for the points race, I will announce later when we will make up this race date.

Again Sorry, but I dont feel that we can host today's race and have a good time with it. We just had too much rain this week.
Well that's a bummer...but thanks for canceling early, I can make other family plans now. Here's to hoping the weather is good for the LCRC club race next week...I really want to get down there and check it out.
__________________
www.smc-racing.net for all of your Lipo needs
RC10B5, Caster S10B Pro, 22T
Grasschopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 06:59 AM   #1170
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,280
Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grasschopper View Post
Well that's a bummer...but thanks for canceling early, I can make other family plans now. Here's to hoping the weather is good for the LCRC club race next week...I really want to get down there and check it out.
thats why i made the call early so everyone can make other plans..... Thansk to everyone. see you guys soon!
__________________
Spider Hobbies
[email protected]
814-701-2537
Team T2C is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 06:58 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net