R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 09-01-2011, 02:36 PM   #331
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

I might be out for the weekend. sat for sure. Monday might be my only option..
Hobbywing
outacontrol3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:09 PM   #332
Tech Rookie

yea true
i hear you about the weather
i will be out there saterday if the weather holds out
associatedt4rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:41 PM   #333
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Saturday 9-3-11

Well, we went to the track tonight to see if it needed any attention after yesterdays rain. It was in pretty good shape with only 4 or 5 small areas of standing water. About 15 minutes with a sqeegee and enough time to get the trucks ready and voila!! Super traction on the entire track. Got to try out the new and improved Caster Racing Truggy, AWESOME! Only got to run 1 tank through the 8ight-T before darkness started to set in,but it was a blast to have so much bite, even on the straight. Hope to see everyone tomorrow afternoon for some fun.
Old 09-02-2011, 07:44 PM   #334
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

sounds great , Tyler said he would be out in the morning to do some weedeating......

Thanks everyone....
Team T2C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:07 PM   #335
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team T2C View Post
sounds great , Tyler said he would be out in the morning to do some weedeating......

Thanks everyone....
Shawn,
Thanks a bunch for the ESC setup at the shop today! The Caster ran great and was a blast to drive, especially after running it with the prior components. The temps stayed around 115-120 and it performed very well throughout the course. Really happy with the performance of the truck and the condition of the track. Looking forward to tomorrow's return visit to the track!
Old 09-03-2011, 05:41 PM   #336
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

It is awesome to hear that the Caster rocks, I really wish I had got to see it run. But, duty calls, so I now have little to no idea when I will be home. But i think there may be a little hotel room sized toy in the offing. Tomorrow may be an earlier day, so I will talk to you after work

Enjoy fellows, and have a great Holiday!
nussrods..
nussrods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 07:25 PM   #337
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Shawn,
Thanks a bunch for the ESC setup at the shop today! The Caster ran great and was a blast to drive, especially after running it with the prior components. The temps stayed around 115-120 and it performed very well throughout the course. Really happy with the performance of the truck and the condition of the track. Looking forward to tomorrow's return visit to the track!
You welcome that temp is perfect!!! hope the brakes are close....
Old 09-03-2011, 07:27 PM   #338
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by nussrods View Post
It is awesome to hear that the Caster rocks, I really wish I had got to see it run. But, duty calls, so I now have little to no idea when I will be home. But i think there may be a little hotel room sized toy in the offing. Tomorrow may be an earlier day, so I will talk to you after work

Enjoy fellows, and have a great Holiday!
nussrods..
WE have had a diaster at the track. what papers do i need to fill out to get your Assistance???

good luck see you soon,
Old 09-04-2011, 09:44 AM   #339
Tech Rookie

Default one for shawn

one for shawn here not sure if it would be possible for him or not but would be nice

For sale is our complete inventory of hobby products. There is well over $20,000.00 in retail inventory that includes mostly dirt and carpet race products such as Losi Tires, Panther Tires, Team Associated Parts, Team Losi Parts, Team CRC parts, Traxxas parts, XTM Parts, Duratrax Parts, XRay parts, and much, much, much more! Shoot us an email at [email protected] or call us at 812-847-0257 for more info. Pick this stuff up for pennies on the dollar. We are clearing this out to create more room for another business. Since we closed our track the hobby business has not been too good to us, so, we are moving on to bigger and better things. Our loss will be your gain.
(812) 847-0257
Open M-F 10:00A.M. - 6P.M. SAT. FROM 10:00A.M.-3:00P.M. SUN FROM 10:00A.M.-2:00P.M.
Old 09-04-2011, 10:38 AM   #340
Tech Rookie

Default tires

hey what tires are working good for the short course trucks on the track still thinking and putting together a wish list for the t4 to sc10 conversion
Old 09-04-2011, 11:17 AM   #341
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to T. Herwig

Quote:
Originally Posted by associatedt4rev View Post
hey what tires are working good for the short course trucks on the track still thinking and putting together a wish list for the t4 to sc10 conversion
AKA Enduros have been excellent when the sun is out and temps are warmer. When it cools down, AKA Cityblocks and Proline Calibers are a good choice.
Old 09-04-2011, 07:00 PM   #342
Tech Master

a sunday....

I need to try and get some help at the track on a sunday.

I want to disassemble the driver stand at the concrete track. Having it up cause some liability.

I would need some to come with screw guns it was built with all screws and i would like to try and save the lumber in case we move the offroad track _

Please let me know who and when we could get this done.......

thanks
Old 09-04-2011, 07:09 PM   #343
Tech Master

Default shop

I know you guys havent seen me lately, but it is only due to the new shop taking my time.

The shop has shown that the local public was quite misimformed about a few things.

I beleive we will have some really positive results with the new shop when it come to educating the public about the track and what to run.

Please guys keep supporting a visiting the track. I hope by this time next year we will have 5 times the amount of participants.

i know for a fact i have informed exactly 46 new customers about the track and some have already gone out and ran on the track.

While i am away The Herwing's have really stepped up and have help not only me but those of you at the track. any concerns can be brought to them

Also I have 4 triaxles loads of dirt we can get but no dump truck to move it. if you know of someone we can get more dirt......

have a great labor day.

Spider Hobbies..... Shawn
Old 09-05-2011, 06:45 AM   #344
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team T2C View Post
a sunday....

I want to disassemble the driver stand at the concrete track. Having it up cause some liability.

I would need some to come with screw guns it was built with all screws and i would like to try and save the lumber in case we move the offroad track _

Please let me know who and when we could get this done.......

thanks
Shawn, I'm GREAT @ disassembling , but can I go out during mornings? I believe i'm 2nd shift for awhile + most likely be out of area over weekend. Just tell me where you a want lumber stored when down, have tools will travel.
Sportin' Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:25 AM   #345
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportin' Wood View Post
Shawn, I'm GREAT @ disassembling , but can I go out during mornings? I believe i'm 2nd shift for awhile + most likely be out of area over weekend. Just tell me where you a want lumber stored when down, have tools will travel.
I am just going to take two railroad ties and start stacking it to be binded together on the Concrete track, this way we can use the fork lift to move it to the other back side near the off-road track for storage.

I also have to remove the rest of the old outside wall around the concrete track. I would love to attemp to get this done before winter....

i want to make sure the owner see that we are looking towards the future.

Also a few traxxas banners out at the offroad entrance will need to go up, they should help....