RT281 Raceway "Off-road" Friedens, PA 15501

You're on Page 178 of 190
Go to
  • Points series can be found here.

http://rt281raceway.com/?page_id=102
  • AWESOME crew of 281er's!!!! Greatest collective group of RC enthusiast any track could have!!! Thank you for attending just a basic practice day that turned into a "family" style picnic!!! Like to see all the new faces & their excitement on return trips!!

Still keep an eye out for another heck of a race event I'm brain farting after Point Series & RAC!!!
  • I had a great time there today.really enjoyed everything about the place....people were great....food was great....n my cars felt pretty good....4wd buggy spoils me...lol....i gotta remember that i cant drive my 2wd mod buggy the same way i do my 4wd mod buggy..
    im really hoping to have my ebuggy ready for the weekend..im looking forward to some great racing at rt 281 speedway...
    Hope to see you guys saturday...
  • Ok let's confirm this...race time this coming weekend, Sept 7th, is 5:00p.

Is that correct?
  • Quote: Ok let's confirm this...race time this coming weekend, Sept 7th, is 5:00p.

Is that correct?
    Im thinking that its not at 5.
    thouht they told me to be there around 10 or so
  • Saturday Sept. 7th 3pm start RT281 Raceway
    Quote: Ok let's confirm this...race time this coming weekend, Sept 7th, is 5:00p.

Is that correct?
    John,
    We're shootin' for a 3pm start after speaking with a few yesterday. Getting darker sooner & lighting as it is, felt it was a better fit? Hope this doesn't hurt too much family time & looking forward to seeing you & everyone there for final points series race!! Alot of close battles between 1st-3rd's!! Plaque's awarded!!

Eric Herwig
  • Wait, so start time is 3pm instead of 5? the site says 5? Hopefully I can still make the 3 pm start time..
  • Quote: Wait, so start time is 3pm instead of 5? the site says 5? Hopefully I can still make the 3 pm start time..
    Yea they just updated the site. All these changes leave a bit to be desired honestly...but I'll be there as I'm 2nd in points in eBuggy and 5th in 2wd mod buggy. Got to defend those positions if I can and get some plaques.
  • Yeah, it's a bummer that it changes so much honestly..
  • +1.
  • So I ran only the b44 on Sunday. And loved it need to make a couple changes but I want to know who all is running them this sat?? Me ,John F,Andy,and who else. Lets do this.
  • Quote: So I ran only the b44 on Sunday. And loved it need to make a couple changes but I want to know who all is running them this sat?? Me ,John F,Andy,and who else. Lets do this.
    I had 4 people tell me they would race them "next time" at the cash race. So I fully expect no one to bring them.

Just threw a SMC 6.5t in my S10b...so I'll be all over the map...but I'm in.
  • There was 2 new guys with there's on Sunday also John.
  • Dan, you bringing that rc8 body for me Saturday? I'll take it if you do.
  • Sure can