Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
Looking for tracks in Georgia >

Looking for tracks in Georgia

Looking for tracks in Georgia

Old 02-06-2011, 11:07 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Looking for tracks in Georgia

Hey I am wondering is there going to be any tracks this year that have a Monster Truck Class? I have a Tmaxx and i am trying to find a track to race it at.

I am in Gwinnet, Georgia.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:19 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

No tracks around here have a dedicated monster truck class. My advice would be to join us at www.georgiarcracers.com.

Most tracks around here will race any class as long as 5 or more show. There has been talk on there lately about running monster trucks, but no one ever shows up to the races with them. Worst case scenario is that you would be put in with the truggies.

The closest track to you is probably Loganville. They're having a race this weekend. Come on out and race that Maxx!
Old 02-10-2011, 05:03 PM
Tech Rookie

We have just opened a track in Cumming. Our surface is not GA clay and is even useable after a rain. Lots of curves. It's about 600 feet total. We also have a 320 foot oval. Come on by and take a run! You can email, or PM us here. Watch for a free open track day to be announced soon.