Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
New Indoor Track In North Jersey, Need Feedback >

New Indoor Track In North Jersey, Need Feedback

New Indoor Track In North Jersey, Need Feedback

Old 02-21-2011, 10:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Congradulations Aldo. Glad that all the hard work paid off. Keep us posted as to what help is needed.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by critterracing
Hey Guys and Gals

Well its finally official. Crispy Critters Hobby Shop is moving to Fairfield. i have my new keys in hand. its been quite fun the past couple months putting this together. The search for the perfect location was very interesting to say the least.

we needed retail zoning and warehouse space without retail pricing and a roll up bay door on the 1st floor. not easy even with all the vacant buildings.

Anyway i found it in Fairfield, 5000sqft. 1100sqft for the new store and 3900 for the track and pits. we decided to go small on this location just in case lol but we do have the option to move to larger location if needed.

hows parking for 900 cars. you guys that have been to the store now know that the parking just sucks. not anymore.

track will be 1/10 dirt offroad. 80x34 with the rest pit area. we'll have more info on number of pit spots later on.

We'll be running nitro onroad right outside the front door on sunday mornings in the spring and summer.

we'll be open 7 days a week as usual with racing at least once a week. Your race director will be G-word. he'll be your go to guy for anything track related.

pricing isnt set in stone so dont get the panties all bunched up yet. were looking at $5 an hour with a time card type system to keep track of your time. race membership will include your 1st class and unlimited practice for $80-100 per month. If you race every week your paying $40 for unlimited practice time. with your race membership you'll be allowed to bring a guest or helper but only 1 truck on the track at a time.

for those who don't wanna race but just play we'll have the family membership which will allow unlimited track time for 2 people. Father son or 2 friends doesn't matter. Same pricing as race membership. nothing is set in stone yet.

We're looking at May 1st for grand opening which will also be our 9th year in business.

I wanna say thank you to all my great customer who are the most loyal bunch of guys i ever met. without your great support we wouldn't have made it almost 9 years.

i have a couple cell phone pix now for ya.

2011-02-21 11.31.09.jpg by aldo3912, on Flickr

were on the left

2011-02-12 10.20.26 by aldo3912, on Flickr

im going back with my camera to take some better shots now that i have some keys
You forgot to mention that G_word is also the certified hose tech.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 124 (100%+)

guys here is the link to the new thread. please dont post here anymore......thanks

http://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-f...ml#post8687071