Community
Wiki Posts
Search

avon rc racing ,,, indiana

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2010, 10:48 AM
Tech Rookie

Default avon rc racing ,,, indiana

hi there i am starting a place to race in avon indiana, we have 2 areas one is a pavement area and the other is going to be a dirt/ grass area ,
we have a forum started for people that want to join, we are doing this so people on the west side of indiana to have a place to race, we will have to build some things but we should be able to race this year if the weather is ok,, check out are site and when we get 10 member we will set a time for a race,,,

here is the link avonrcracing.forumotion.com
Old 02-23-2011, 04:48 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by chandler19889
hi there i am starting a place to race in avon indiana, we have 2 areas one is a pavement area and the other is going to be a dirt/ grass area ,
we have a forum started for people that want to join, we are doing this so people on the west side of indiana to have a place to race, we will have to build some things but we should be able to race this year if the weather is ok,, check out are site and when we get 10 member we will set a time for a race,,,

here is the link avonrcracing.forumotion.com
Any luck with starting up racing in west side Indy? somewhat disappointing Indy doesn't have legitimate SCT off road track since HCRC. Correct me if I'm wrong.
SCT Trackless in Indy!