Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2 New tracks in little RI

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2011, 08:39 AM
Tech Rookie

Default local tracks in RI

I see there is a lot of people in the little state of RI looking for a track well there is a indoor and out door track in the northwest corner of RI indoor is open now and we race 1/18 or 1/24 scale tuesday night right now is mini-z. the out door track is for 1/10 off road both with lap counters. most classes we run we try to keep stock parts so it does not get to costly. THE IN DOOR TRACK IS FREE TO RACE AND OUT DOOR YEARLY FEE OF 50 SOME YEARS. HERE IS THE WEB SITE ww://members.cox.net/b-rspeedway This site will shut down dec 6 after that use the e-mail for info [email protected] there is 8 people now this is not a hobby shop just a few guys that race different car, trucks, and stuff all year.
Old 01-11-2012, 06:09 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default RI Offroad Indoor

The Extreme Complex is racing 2wd & 4wd short course trucks sat nights racing starts at 5pm sharp get there a lil early for some practice runs. A lot of fun good people fun times. Its 20.00 for the night of racing. Come check it out you wont be dissappointed. Practice any other time is 15.00 all day. Extreme Complex 1425 Kingstown rd wakefield ri (401)789-1987 http://www.facebook.com/pages/Extrem...37762679577506
Old 04-03-2012, 02:11 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default RI Track

Has that track opened in Warren? I'm looking for a track to run at. I live in New London CT. All the tracks in CT are an hr or more away.
Old 05-25-2012, 06:35 PM
Tech Rookie

I stopped by to grab a couple of airplane kits for my brother in law's birthday last month and the track is looking great! There was a chap running what looked like a 1/8 scale Losi or Associated nitro around very nicely. I'm just starting to get back in to all this after many years so you will have to forgive my n00bness

Chuck this in to Google maps and see it for yourself from a bird's eye view. Can't wait to get my B4.1 kit and burn round that thing

379 Market St
Warren‎ Rhode Island‎ 02885
United States

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeyowwwwwwwwwwwwwww