Search

Rockfield Adventures in Cincinnati Ohio

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2011, 08:52 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by babydaddy
Kersey525
I am really surprised to see you posting EXAGERATED and UNTRUE information like this on an open forum.
“I was there the Tuesday that you and your family was there!”
You are a dishonest person. No one was smoking pot in the pits and you know that.
IF IT DID HAPPEN, WHY DID YOU STAY FOR 2 HOURS AND EXPOSE YOUR FAMILY TO THIS?
If you walked in with your family and seen pot being smoked, wouldn’t you have left right then and there? You must not have thought too much about it since you decided to stay. The Dirt Bowl was not a business. It was a garage where the guys hang out that you could race at. If you want to have a beer, then you can bring it just like you could at your own garage at home. As long as you didn’t bother anyone. The Tuesday that you where there, there was one person who was drinking a beer at his pit. Now, how that got turned in to a bunch of loud mouth drunks is beyond me. As far as cigarettes, that may have been an issue being that it was a practice Tuesday and few people typically show, so that may have been true, but you’re not supposed to smoke cigarettes in the pits especially on race days. I am a cigarette smoker and I only smoke at the door. If you would have told me it bothered you, I would have gladly put it out.
I go to Rockfield for bashing and I like to bring my kids there and I recommend them all the time especially for newcomers. For racing I like the Dirt Bowl and recommended them as well for seasoned drivers. I always try to support every track because they are becoming extinct. So if your accusing me of crying about Rockfield, your wrong. Whether or not your aiming this at me personally, I am not going to watch you slam the Dirt Bowl with this B.S when it’s not even true. If you feel the need to make exaggerated slanderous remarks about any track, you should keep it off of here. I would appreciate if you would edit your post and I will do the same.
I know what pot smells like buddy i was young and dumb once, so when i walked in i and smelled it VERY strongly. And im not a dishonest person by far buddy. All i was doing was lettn people know that this place was not what it seemed to be. So if you think i was so wrong in lettn people know what i know about this place im sorry you feel that way. I was excited to see this indoor place to ride so close to me, so we went to enjoy the day there. Im glad that the had there door open to the public, but if you know that there are goin to be people coming with ther family to enjoy your facility, you should have respect and take all that outside at least. Well if i have disrespected anyone for speeking what i experienced, im sorry. I just dnt want someone that takes there kid with them to be the same boat we were.
Old 05-01-2011, 08:59 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by EricL
how many sc10's are running out there? Is there a motor size restriction? what are the rules for this.

EricL #11
There a lot of sc10 running there probable more than any other, there is no motor restrictions. Come on out and enjoy the racing,
Old 05-04-2011, 10:34 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

Does anyone know if the track will be open this coming Sunday, 5/8. I know its mothers day but I'm looking forward to getting out of the house and seeing the new changes!
Old 05-09-2011, 08:59 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

We need to get some more 1/10 non short course out there. That way we can split the open wheel and closed wheel well trucks/buggies. Im running my dampers in the races next sunday if I can make it there. I don't think ill do very well but it will be fun none the less!
Bring your monster trucks out and maybe we can get a monster class started.
Old 05-16-2011, 12:11 PM
Tech Adept

If anybody is still watching this thread, will there be racing here this coming Sunday, the 22nd? If so, what time do qualifiers start, and when does the track open for practice? I got a new XXX SCT from Nick at Colerain Hobbies and can't wait to give it a workout.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:12 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Bondo21d
If anybody is still watching this thread, will there be racing here this coming Sunday, the 22nd? If so, what time do qualifiers start, and when does the track open for practice? I got a new XXX SCT from Nick at Colerain Hobbies and can't wait to give it a workout.
Open every sunday at 3pm till 10pm.. racing starts at 7pm
Old 05-16-2011, 02:27 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Led Finger
Cool, Thank you!
Old 05-16-2011, 04:47 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

Originally Posted by Led Finger
We actually started around 5 this Sunday. I'd plan on trying to get there by 3 if you can.
Old 05-17-2011, 10:15 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by mattyfz450
We actually started around 5 this Sunday. I'd plan on trying to get there by 3 if you can.
OK, Thanks for the heads up.
Old 05-17-2011, 04:11 PM

Colrain Hobbies sure does refer a lot of business to rockfield adventures. That’s a good thing to have worked out. Im starting to wonder if Nick splites the $$$$$ with Cecil to keep them open end pvc pipes
Old 05-18-2011, 08:58 AM
Tech Regular

One of the open ends on said pvc pipes had their way with the rear a arm on my stampede which ended my day unfortunately.
Can someone talk to cecil and see if he can make the youth class a novice class? That way I can kind of get broken into racing without driving my stampede in a class with all of the sc trucks and pissing everyone off. Or how about a non short course class? I would feel more comfortable with something like that. I have a few friends that would come with their trucks and buggies if there was a class like that to race in.
let me know. Thanks fellas.
Old 05-18-2011, 01:46 PM
Tech Regular

A monster truck class too that way I don't have to run the maxx with the 4x4 short course trucks.
Old 05-18-2011, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by FLATLINE XTR
A monster truck class too that way I don't have to run the maxx with the 4x4 short course trucks.
Im sure he will get right on it
Old 05-18-2011, 04:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default race classes

Hes has split the sc class up into 3 classes A,B and C classes. We run a 2 lap qualifier take you best time and split them up like that. As far as a non sc class and MT class all you need is at least 3 of each to run a class. And in the near future there is goin to be a sponsered Red Bull race, Red Bull is supplying the trophys, they are bring there truck to setup in the parking lot. They want to sponser they whole race! How cool is that? Cecil is open to all sugestions so if you want any other classes all you gotta do is talk to him about it.
Old 05-18-2011, 07:08 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by cincinnatiboom
Im sure he will get right on it
Then I guess ill just run my maxx with your 4x4's since you're cool with it. I got no issue running open wheel...

Let's rock and roll...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.