Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca >

New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca

New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca

Old 03-31-2013, 09:37 PM
Tech Regular

Here is an updated flyer to the Mid Summer Shootout. More sponsors are coming onboard and ! will update flyer as I get confirmation. Also track is under construction for new layout Mon and Tues. Gonna try and getter done for Wed Night club racing.
Attached Thumbnails New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca-2013-midsummer.jpg  
Old 06-04-2013, 12:04 AM
Tech Regular

Track is open for practice all week 11:30am to 8pm. $5 on Tues $10 all other days for practice. We race on Wed night @ 6:30pm. Thursday we will maint the track and close track @ 7pm. Friday we open @ 10am close @ 8pm. We will hold controlled practice all day Friday. Sat we open doors @ 6am and start racing @ 9am. We will BBQ Hebrew Nationals hotdogs and Burgers on Friday...on Saturday Flame Broiler will be in house selling chicken and beef bowls all day. This is the updated flyer for this event. Pits are first come first served. Early entry is $5 off first class. $5 early entry discount ends Wed @ 5pm. When you enter you can reserve pit spot. You will receive a pair of proline tires with first paid entry. Choice of MC Ions or Suburbs. Foam is not included. We have 130 pits. We have 80+ early entries right now. Notch Johnson is the race director for this event for the second year in a row. Any and all questions please call the Hobby Store @ (760)241-6155
Attached Thumbnails New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca-15044_flyer.jpg  
Old 12-31-2013, 08:26 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Thank you Dave and Mona for the great track to run on!

Pro 2 A Main at Coyote Hobbies Raceway Round 2 2013 Top Notch Winter Series

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Modified 4wd Buggy A Main at Coyote Hobbies Raceway Round 2 2013 Top Notch Winter Series

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

1/8 Scale Buggy A Main at Coyote Hobbies Raceway Round 2 2013 Top Notch Winter Series

+ YouTube Video

Pro 4 A Main at Coyote Hobbies Raceway Round 2 2013 Top Notch Winter Series

+ YouTube Video

Thank you Dave and Mona for the great track to run on!
Old 02-14-2014, 10:02 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

Went out to coyote n tues. for my first time and I must say this is a NICE hobby shop/track he has tons of parts and and ton of pit tables and the track looked big and roomy and the clay was being watered on the regular (very 8th scale friendly but I ran my mini and 1/10 scales) awesome place with cool people will definitely go again soon.
Old 03-22-2014, 10:14 AM
Tech Adept

Is this track still in business? Their website doesn't exist anymore.
Old 04-08-2014, 12:25 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by bryan562
Is this track still in business? Their website doesn't exist anymore.
Still running strong.

Can find their most up to date information here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Coyot...2211?ref=br_tf
Old 04-23-2015, 01:27 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Great looking track fellas... if you guys need anything here on RCtech, don't hesitate to send me a PM.
Old 08-31-2015, 09:40 PM
Tech Regular

Hey guys, been a while since we posted. We just expanded the track area and added 400 sq ft. check out our facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Coyot...8522211?ref=hl for all info regarding our facility.
Old 02-20-2017, 08:35 PM
Tech Adept

Track looks dialed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2-6...ature=youtu.be