New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2012, 06:15 PM
Tech Regular

Heres an update to our progress. Wall has been removed. We have built pit tables and we are going to paint them tonight. By Sunday we will have built and mounted the track wall in the new area. We are still waiting on city for the driver stand. We have to build a new ramp to stay ADA compliant. Never the less, we will be closed from Monday on till its done. We will be racing this Wed and Sat and then shut it down after we close on Sunday. At that point we will build the new ramp and move the driver stand and finish the track wall then bring in the clay and build the track. We will be having an expansion race some where mid August. I will keep you posted.
Attached Thumbnails New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca-track.jpg   New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca-track-2.jpg  
Old 07-24-2012, 10:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

ooo wow!!! frigin cool!! dave your dream is comming true! i cant wait
Old 07-25-2012, 12:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

It's going to be awesome Dave. I'm so happy for you and your family. And thank you for all your hard work, dedication, and money that you are putting into the facility for us, the customer, and the racer.
Old 07-30-2012, 07:10 AM
Tech Regular

Construction is under way and we got alot done yesterday in just a few hours. Here are a few pics of the space opened up. You can see Bobby way in the back where the track is going to extend to. We think we can have all of it done by the week end and bring in clay early next week. I will keep you guys posted.
Attached Thumbnails New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca-track-1.jpg   New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca-track-2.jpg   New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca-track-3.jpg  
Old 07-30-2012, 12:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

It's going to be nice Dave. Probably be done sooner if Bobby stopped waving to the camera and flashing gang signs. I'll be out on the 8th, will have to swing by and check out progress. And if it's ready, run some packs.

Keep up the good work, see ya soon.
Old 07-31-2012, 10:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Coyote Dave
Construction is under way and we got alot done yesterday in just a few hours. Here are a few pics of the space opened up. You can see Bobby way in the back where the track is going to extend to. We think we can have all of it done by the week end and bring in clay early next week. I will keep you guys posted.

That is so darn cool Dave" I can hardly wait for the first race I WON'T
MISS IT you can COUNT on it"

You,Mona,your family and your track crew ROCK"

Thanks for making such a GREAT place to race Dave"
Old 07-31-2012, 11:53 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

looks like the wcrc of the high desert.lol we talked about it on tonights show
Old 08-02-2012, 11:10 AM
Tech Regular

Expansion Update.....Well we had a bit of a set back with driver stand. One of the poles was directly affecting line of sight of where we initially had placed the driver stand. I decided it was better to move the stand up to the pole and eliminate the blind spot caused by the pole. As a result I had to redo the floor plan with relation to the driver stand. We got it moved and 75% of the driver stand done. I will finish the stand today and start on the track wall tomorrow. We are hoping to get clay by tues and if luck is on my side and the city helps a bit we could possibly race next Sat. Maybe, but it will be close.
Attached Thumbnails New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca-track-4.jpg  
Old 08-02-2012, 04:12 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

looking good
Old 08-03-2012, 08:14 AM
Tech Master

I know where I'll be next Saturday"

Originally Posted by Coyote Dave
Expansion Update.....Well we had a bit of a set back with driver stand. One of the poles was directly affecting line of sight of where we initially had placed the driver stand. I decided it was better to move the stand up to the pole and eliminate the blind spot caused by the pole. As a result I had to redo the floor plan with relation to the driver stand. We got it moved and 75% of the driver stand done. I will finish the stand today and start on the track wall tomorrow. We are hoping to get clay by tues and if luck is on my side and the city helps a bit we could possibly race next Sat. Maybe, but it will be close.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:17 AM
Tech Adept

Thumbs up Congrats Dave

Looking awesome, congrats to you and mona. Keep up the awesome job.

Scott Bristol
Old 08-07-2012, 07:24 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (96%+)

was in their today, and the track wall is finished minus paint but im not sure if they are doing that or not
Old 08-08-2012, 05:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)

Sup Dave,

Any updates on whether or not the track will be opened by this weekend? Can't wait to see the new layout...........
Old 08-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by ilanstylz
Sup Dave,

Any updates on whether or not the track will be opened by this weekend? Can't wait to see the new layout...........

When I talked to Mona yesterday (Wednesday) she said racing this Saturday the 11th would not be happening, but in the slight chance it might be David would post here.

She also told me they are switching to Tuesday night racing instead of their normal Wednesday night racing. So racing will be Tuesday & Saturday now on the BIG track.

Mona said she thought there was a pretty fair chance of racing Tuesday night Aug 14th for the first race.

NOTE: Anything Mona told me about when they would be ready to race their first race on the new BIG track is subject to change on a moments notice due to the City must approve every little thing as they go. So stay tuned for any possible changes.
Old 08-10-2012, 01:05 PM
Tech Regular

Update.....Ok, its been a while since I posted, our plans were finally approved by city. We finished driver stand and track wall. We are getting clay delivered as we speak with 13 loads already here and 4 more on its way. We are looking to be ready to go sometime next week. I'm hoping to be ready for inspections on Mon. We need the driver stand inspection, Certificate of Occupancy, and Fire Dept. If those get done and cleared we will be ready to go. Track layout will commence tonight and should be ready by Mon. I will open but not be finished with everything, we will still need to paint and various other things. We will be able to accomodate 125 pits comfortably indoors. I will post more pics as we go. Its day to day but sometime next week we will open, stay tuned.
Attached Thumbnails New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca-new.jpg   New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca-new1.jpg   New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca-new2.jpg   New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca-new3.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.