R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-12-2012, 08:09 PM   #631
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: hesperia ca.
Posts: 28
Default What is a Troll

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Therefor Chuck you are absolutely correct

Dave and Mona are great people and run a great track if you are not satisfied with how you have be treated then take your business elsewhere. The World does not revolve around you !!
the machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:42 PM   #632
Tech Regular
 
bajabro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: High Desert
Posts: 417
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

This track is a fun and fair track to race at. I have been racing here for the past six months and have never had a problem with Dave or anyone up here. I have only heard of one incident with a ESC not being in the proper timing mode so some dudes cried. Then the guy was disqualified from the heat. The proper settings were dialed in and he still spank everyone. I know he is fast but he is also a good driver. I race with these guys every Wednesday night and there a great group and very helpful. Are you having issues at other tracks too? If so maybe you should just buy a slash and play in your yard.
__________________
"I know you are fast, cause i was haulin ass when i passed you"
bajabro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:18 AM   #633
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 7
Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajabro View Post
This track is a fun and fair track to race at. I have been racing here for the past six months and have never had a problem with Dave or anyone up here. I have only heard of one incident with a ESC not being in the proper timing mode so some dudes cried. Then the guy was disqualified from the heat. The proper settings were dialed in and he still spank everyone. I know he is fast but he is also a good driver. I race with these guys every Wednesday night and there a great group and very helpful. Are you having issues at other tracks too? If so maybe you should just buy a slash and play in your yard.
no i wouldnt buy a slash and would never run my trucks or buggys in the dirt up here but truthfully the track is a great place the people are great like russ jeff ryan josh andy christian chris blaze the other jeff big joe even joe daves brother is great . i dont have a prob with the people there . its clear that i did have a prob with dave and maybe was wrong to express it here for that i apoligise . but like he said neg breeds neg and i got cought up in my anger for the trashing of me by dave with no reason behind it . so again i apoligise
highdezhelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:28 AM   #634
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the machine View Post
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Therefor Chuck you are absolutely correct

Dave and Mona are great people and run a great track if you are not satisfied with how you have be treated then take your business elsewhere. The World does not revolve around you !!
nor you to give out such comments . dude get a grip and tone it down its 1 thing to defend some 1 but being an ars about it will only get a bigger reaction and a worse 1 so tone it down a notch or two and you are corect mona is a super person the track is a super place and 99% of the people are great too so take a chill pill sit back and relax have a good day buddy
highdezhelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:55 AM   #635
Tech Regular
 
bajabro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: High Desert
Posts: 417
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by highdezhelis View Post
no i wouldnt buy a slash and would never run my trucks or buggys in the dirt up here but truthfully the track is a great place the people are great like russ jeff ryan josh andy christian chris blaze the other jeff big joe even joe daves brother is great . i dont have a prob with the people there . its clear that i did have a prob with dave and maybe was wrong to express it here for that i apoligise . but like he said neg breeds neg and i got cought up in my anger for the trashing of me by dave with no reason behind it . so again i apoligise
Maybe the issues you have with Dave you should take up with him personally then rather then coming on here and expressing your anger and issues. The only way to resolve a problem is to take it to the person you are having the issue with. Good luck
__________________
"I know you are fast, cause i was haulin ass when i passed you"
bajabro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:29 PM   #636
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,505
Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)
Default

what time are the races usually over on saturday night?
Eric Tomczyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 03:01 PM   #637
Tech Regular
 
Coyote Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 306
Default

Hey guys,

New track layout is in. Track looks awsome and is a bit technical with rythm sections. Will provide some very competative racing.

Also Mid Summer Shootout Flyer coming soon. Save the date...June 9, 2012.
__________________
Coyote Hobbies and Indoor Raceway
12248 Industrial Blvd Unit B Victorville Ca, 92395
(760)241-6155
www.coyotehobbiesraceway.com www.facebook.com/coyote-hobbies-indoor-rc-raceway
CHR, Proline, Schuursped, Hobbywing, JL Racing Products, Mattox Designs, DE Racing

Last edited by Coyote Dave; 04-18-2012 at 11:12 PM.
Coyote Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 09:40 AM   #638
Tech Regular
 
Coyote Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 306
Default

Just a FYI, Store and track will be closed Sunday May 6 for a private party.
__________________
Coyote Hobbies and Indoor Raceway
12248 Industrial Blvd Unit B Victorville Ca, 92395
(760)241-6155
www.coyotehobbiesraceway.com www.facebook.com/coyote-hobbies-indoor-rc-raceway
CHR, Proline, Schuursped, Hobbywing, JL Racing Products, Mattox Designs, DE Racing
Coyote Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:42 AM   #639
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 513
Trader Rating: 22 (96%+)
Default

looks like i probably won't make it out to the summer shootout unless i get 500+ for my birthday next weekend im praying haha
dezertranger96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 08:31 PM   #640
Tech Regular
 
Dakar Dad's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Stanton, Ca.
Posts: 369
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Hey Dave and Mona, you guys run a great place!

Chris and Martin Blais racing the A Main at Coyote Hobbies Raceway in the 4x4 Short Course Class.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
__________________
Martin Blais
Want or need to sell something online? Go to www.BlaisWebCreations.com and
get your online store hosted and setup to start selling your items now!
We have over 200 R/C Videos to watch on our YouTube channel!
Blais Racing Services - Chris Blais Racing - Nick Blais Racing
Dakar Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:56 PM   #641
Tech Regular
 
Coyote Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 306
Default

Here it is! Sign up now! Reserve your indoor pit space by signing up early, spots will fill up fast!

Click on flyer to sign up online!

__________________
Coyote Hobbies and Indoor Raceway
12248 Industrial Blvd Unit B Victorville Ca, 92395
(760)241-6155
www.coyotehobbiesraceway.com www.facebook.com/coyote-hobbies-indoor-rc-raceway
CHR, Proline, Schuursped, Hobbywing, JL Racing Products, Mattox Designs, DE Racing
Coyote Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:34 PM   #642
Moderator
 
ilanstylz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SOCAL
Posts: 4,626
Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)
Default

Sweet, looks like I'll be signing up for the rookie 4wd sct and truck class ;-)
__________________
B4.2 Tekin RS Gen2/Gen2 8.5
Tekno SCT410 HW SCT/HW 4700KV
TEKIN/AVID/T-BONE/
ilanstylz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:31 PM   #643
Tech Regular
 
Coyote Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilanstylz View Post
Sweet, looks like I'll be signing up for the rookie 4wd sct and truck class ;-)
Sorry........There is no rookie 4x4 class, gota sign up sportsman
__________________
Coyote Hobbies and Indoor Raceway
12248 Industrial Blvd Unit B Victorville Ca, 92395
(760)241-6155
www.coyotehobbiesraceway.com www.facebook.com/coyote-hobbies-indoor-rc-raceway
CHR, Proline, Schuursped, Hobbywing, JL Racing Products, Mattox Designs, DE Racing
Coyote Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:43 PM   #644
Moderator
 
ilanstylz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SOCAL
Posts: 4,626
Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote Dave View Post
Sorry........There is no rookie 4x4 class, gota sign up sportsman
Ok ok, I'll sign up for sportsman in 4x4 and rookie in ST........

Oh and any idea's when you'll be switching the track up again, I really like the setup now and want to try to race there next wens. and saturday since I'll be taking a week off from work........
__________________
B4.2 Tekin RS Gen2/Gen2 8.5
Tekno SCT410 HW SCT/HW 4700KV
TEKIN/AVID/T-BONE/
ilanstylz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 07:28 AM   #645
Tech Regular
 
Coyote Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilanstylz View Post
Ok ok, I'll sign up for sportsman in 4x4 and rookie in ST........

Oh and any idea's when you'll be switching the track up again, I really like the setup now and want to try to race there next wens. and saturday since I'll be taking a week off from work........
It wont change till Mid Summer Shootout
__________________
Coyote Hobbies and Indoor Raceway
12248 Industrial Blvd Unit B Victorville Ca, 92395
(760)241-6155
www.coyotehobbiesraceway.com www.facebook.com/coyote-hobbies-indoor-rc-raceway
CHR, Proline, Schuursped, Hobbywing, JL Racing Products, Mattox Designs, DE Racing
Coyote Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 03:22 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net