Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 09:14 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Wow.....how is it that the stock short course trucks are putting in more laps and faster time then the mod short course class.....
Old 04-03-2012, 11:46 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by dezertranger96
i hope to get out for a few races or practices before the mid-summer shootout, but if not that will be the first time i race ever.
Looking forward to meeting you. Let me know who you are when you come in. Its always cool to meet peeps from here. Try and make it out, we race Weds nights and Sat nights.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:51 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by bajabro
Wow.....how is it that the stock short course trucks are putting in more laps and faster time then the mod short course class.....
Well its pretty simple, most of the mod guys are drivers moving up from the novice class. Due to motor, they are in the mod class (reedy 3300KV or higher kv motor). Some times there are a couple of fast mod guys here and laps will be the same but for the most part most fast guys here run stock.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:46 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Coyote Dave
Well its pretty simple, most of the mod guys are drivers moving up from the novice class. Due to motor, they are in the mod class (reedy 3300KV or higher kv motor). Some times there are a couple of fast mod guys here and laps will be the same but for the most part most fast guys here run stock.

Good thing i run stock then.
Old 04-08-2012, 08:52 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (96%+)

Looking forward to meeting you. Let me know who you are when you come in. Its always cool to meet peeps from here. Try and make it out, we race Weds nights and Sat nights.
ive been by probably 6 times now and bought more than i went there to buy, and whatched a few practices. but you guys always have someone there so thats nice. you guys have the best hobby shop ive been to.
Old 04-09-2012, 09:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)

Hey Dave any plans on when you'll be redesigning the track again?
Old 04-10-2012, 09:20 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ilanstylz
Hey Dave any plans on when you'll be redesigning the track again?
We will be changing it this Sunday starting @ 3pm and hoping to get it done and open by Tues.
Old 04-12-2012, 05:33 AM
Tech Rookie

Default any new thoughts on this track

any new thoughts on this track ? is it still up to par ? or is it like returning to a high school popularity contest ? do customers get treated well ? do there orders arive in a timely fasion ? does owner ignore customers while he chats it up with his race budys ? just some things id like to know before i take the drive and spend my money at that track . i have heard stories that rules are sometimes changed to suit the owner and not the racers like not runing boost on a motor while he does and disqualifi anther racer that will be comptition for him so that he may win these are just things i have heard and would like to know if they have any trth to them
Old 04-12-2012, 09:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

Had a great time yesterday. Dave and Mona are some the nicest people you could meet. They are always inviting, super friendly, and the atmosphere is chill.

Once I got a handle on the track the fun factor went way went up. This was not due to the track, but due to my lack of time on indoor tracks. Racing was a blast, I can't remember laughing more while racing in a long time. This was mainly due to Dave's dancing on the drivers stand. And it's always nice to visit with old friends and customers.

The plan is to be there for the Mid Summer Shoot Out. Last year was a awesome, and that was the first year, so I'm sure this years should only be better.

Thank you again Dave and Mona for your hospitality and treating me like family. See you soon, Scott Welte
Old 04-12-2012, 12:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)

Originally Posted by highdezhelis
any new thoughts on this track ? is it still up to par ? or is it like returning to a high school popularity contest ? do customers get treated well ? do there orders arive in a timely fasion ? does owner ignore customers while he chats it up with his race budys ? just some things id like to know before i take the drive and spend my money at that track . i have heard stories that rules are sometimes changed to suit the owner and not the racers like not runing boost on a motor while he does and disqualifi anther racer that will be comptition for him so that he may win these are just things i have heard and would like to know if they have any trth to them
I haven't raced their yet (due to work) so I can't answer your questions on that aspect. But I do go to the track as much as I can, sometimes twice a week....... I've gotten to know Dave and Mona and they are very nice and treat everyone just as well.......... The track is great and it gets changed every few months if not sooner and is always getting better and better, they have only been in business for a year or so, but IMO they have done a great job and never treated me unfairly.

Just as the owners are nice even the people that go there are great to talk to, and alot of those that I've met have been helping me out in the past since I just got back into the RC scene not to long ago..........
Old 04-12-2012, 12:21 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by highdezhelis
I dont know what your motive is but your obviously trying to start something here. You have one post on this thread so it tells me you are not a regular on rc tech or you are simply hiding your identity and are just trying to create drama. Do you honestly believe that we could be successfull if what you are implying could possibly be true. I know where the source of this is coming from and I suspect you are one of them. Negativity breeds negativity. Good luck in your racing where ever that may be.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:33 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Scott Welte
Had a great time yesterday. Dave and Mona are some the nicest people you could meet. They are always inviting, super friendly, and the atmosphere is chill.

Once I got a handle on the track the fun factor went way went up. This was not due to the track, but due to my lack of time on indoor tracks. Racing was a blast, I can't remember laughing more while racing in a long time. This was mainly due to Dave's dancing on the drivers stand. And it's always nice to visit with old friends and customers.

The plan is to be there for the Mid Summer Shoot Out. Last year was a awesome, and that was the first year, so I'm sure this years should only be better.

Thank you again Dave and Mona for your hospitality and treating me like family. See you soon, Scott Welte
Scott, congrats on your new born baby girl. Me and Mona love having you here. I'm still trying to figure out how you can drive that rc truck and watch me at the same time. lol. Try and make it out again before the Shootout.
Old 04-12-2012, 05:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I realize this guy is probably a troll,but Im still going to chime in.

Coyote Hobbies,Dave & Mona are a class act. In fact there maybe no
track better in the SW. I race at many very good tracks but none run
a better race program and no track owners are more friendly to
their customers & racers then Dave & Mona.

If you race Coyote one time your family from that day forward.....

I drive 430 miles round trip to race at Coyote and dam sure wouldn't
do that if they werent worth my time.

Thank you Dave & Mona, you guys ROCK"

Chuck
Old 04-12-2012, 06:00 PM
Tech Rookie

Default yup you are rt dave

I dont know what your motive is but your obviously trying to start something here. You have one post on this thread so it tells me you are not a regular on rc tech or you are simply hiding your identity and are just trying to create drama. Do you honestly believe that we could be successfull if what you are implying could possibly be true. I know where the source of this is coming from and I suspect you are one of them. Negativity breeds negativity. Good luck in your racing where ever that may be.
you hit the nail on the head ! neg breeds neg . i honestly think you should practice what you preach ! theres also another saying you reep what you sow ! speaking badley about customers and suposed friends is bad for buis ! wouldnt you agree ? and as for starting drama that was not my intention . i just simply wanted to find out if there are more customers that have had the same trouble with you as i have . maybe you should grow some thicker skin ! those where your exact words to me once before . i havnt spoke ill of you or your fam nor would i nor have i spoke badly of the track just asking ? if theres any one out there that has had any of these probs with you hope this dosnt bother you and no im not a troll i plan on staying for a while ! and ps no this isnt fred !

Last edited by highdezhelis; 04-12-2012 at 06:06 PM. Reason: forgot somthing
Old 04-12-2012, 06:10 PM
Tech Rookie

Default nope not a troll

Originally Posted by Chuck 21
I realize this guy is probably a troll,but Im still going to chime in.

Coyote Hobbies,Dave & Mona are a class act. In fact there maybe no
track better in the SW. I race at many very good tracks but none run
a better race program and no track owners are more friendly to
their customers & racers then Dave & Mona.

If you race Coyote one time your family from that day forward.....

I drive 430 miles round trip to race at Coyote and dam sure wouldn't
do that if they werent worth my time.

Thank you Dave & Mona, you guys ROCK"

Chuck
sorry mr chuck but im not a troll nor do i know what that means if you would be so kind as to give me the definition. and no im not being a smart ass i honestly dont know what it means thanks in advance

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.