R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 01-31-2012, 03:59 PM   #601
Tech Regular

Send a message via AIM to Error404

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote Dave View Post
Wed night racing is turning out to be a blast. We had 56 entries with 8 full races this past Wed. Thanks to the guys that came out from 702 raceway. It was great having you guys here and are welcomed back anytime. And last weekend Ty and Rocko come out and gave us a great run also from Vegas. Everyone likes the track layout. It looks like its gonna be a great year of racing @ Coyote Hobbies with the competition gettin fierce.
Those Vegas guys are some troopers, making that drive that often!
Error404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:54 PM   #602
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
Those Vegas guys are some troopers, making that drive that often!

Yes sir, Dave does a great job and that's why I drive 430 mile round trip
from AZ on a Wednesday to race Coyote. David & Mona ROCK"

702 has been my home track for 3 years even though it's a 320 mile
round trip once or twice a week. Garrett does a great job and it's
fun fighting for traction every week IMO
Kyosho SC-R DB buggy
Chuck 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:09 AM   #603
Tech Adept

Thanks Dave for getting me that 22T! The truck is awesome. I'd recommend it to anyone. Looking forward to tonight's racing.
bombertodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 07:07 PM   #604
Tech Regular

Send a message via AIM to Error404

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck 21 View Post
Yes sir, Dave does a great job and that's why I drive 430 mile round trip
from AZ on a Wednesday to race Coyote. David & Mona ROCK"

702 has been my home track for 3 years even though it's a 320 mile
round trip once or twice a week. Garrett does a great job and it's
fun fighting for traction every week IMO
Dave and Mona put on a great show! Wait until you see their new business cards I'm doing
Error404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 12:45 PM   #605

Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)

Anyone going to the track tomorrow?
ilanstylz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:54 AM   #606
Tech Regular

Well its been a while since I've been on here. We got some things going on. First , last Saturday was a great night of racing with 63 entries. Racing was very competitive in all classes. We even had a mini 4x4 class. The mini 8 is awsome. We started a new layout and its gonna be tight to get it done for wed night racing. New layout is supercross style with big jumps and we built a pretty sick wall ride. We are gonna try hard to get it done today.

We started planning our second annual Mid Summer Shootout. Date is set For June 9, 2012. Notch Johnson from West Coast will be Race Director for this event. We will keep you guys updated as the date draws closer. We are also working on the web page. Its pretty much gonna be all new design and we started on an ebay store that will be up very shortly along with an online store. Many of you have been asking for the online store. Its coming very soon.

Coyote Hobbies also proudly sponsors 3 drivers. They are Chris "Blaze" Blais and Jeff "The Dark Night" Eide for Electric and Bobby Clift For Nitro. All three will be doing the JBRL's this year. @ Electric round one this past weekend at OCRC Chris Blais finished on podium in pro 4 SC. Both Chris and Jeff made the B Main in Expert Stock Buggy. Chris finnished 3 and Jeff 5. Jeff had electrical issues all day long. Both drivers will be a force in this series. I will keep you guys posted on how they do.

Wed night racing has been very good as well. We have had anywhere from 24 entries to 58 and average right around 35-40. Come on out and race . All are welcomed (except the complainers).....well ok, complainers your welcomed too.

We have purchased web cams and will be setting up with LiveRC very soon. Check for us soon on their site.
www.coyotehobbiesraceway.com www.facebook.com/coyote-hobbies-indoor-rc-raceway
CHR, Proline, Schuursped, Hobbywing, JL Racing Products, Mattox Designs, DE Racing

Last edited by Coyote Dave; 03-06-2012 at 11:17 AM.
Coyote Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:09 AM   #607
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

dont mean to thread jack here, but u guys should know, Lake Havasu is proud to announce thunder by the water.sounds like we're getting a big group of people who ran at nitro challenge for this event as well. Signups will open at 7:30, with first practice rounds at 9am. 2 Rounds of controlled practice, 3 rounds of qualifying(7 min for nitro, 5 min for electrics) 10 min electric mains, 30 min nitro mains. 20$ first class, 10$ additional. Awards to top 3, tons of handouts as usual at havas r/c raceway. we will have contingent classes: 1/8 e buggy, 1/10 2wd buggy, 2wd stadium truck as well, these classes will GET PLAQUES, and bragging rights,dont miss this spring break party! See you there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSA0V...eature=related
Attached Thumbnails
New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca-mockflyer-thunder-water.jpg  
SIK LIDZ Rc Painting
P.I.P Parachute Industry Products.
1bigshane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 09:19 PM   #608

Can't wait to see the new layout, I'll be bringing my new scte to the track this Thur or Fri..............
Old 03-07-2012, 11:03 AM   #609
Tech Regular

Track layout is coming along at a slower pace than expected. With the monster winds we had yesterday the clay has dried too much to get a good packing. We are trying to get it done for racing tonight, but it does not look good at this point. We gotta water it, let it soak in and then vibe it some more and then lay the piping. We will try to get done for tonight.
CHR, Proline, Schuursped, Hobbywing, JL Racing Products, Mattox Designs, DE Racing
Old 03-07-2012, 03:11 PM   #610
Tech Regular

Track is done! Just finished watering and it will be open @ 4:30pm for practice and run till 6:15. Racing starts @ 6:30pm. Come on down, Track is very fun
Old 03-09-2012, 05:50 PM   #611

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote Dave View Post
Track is done! Just finished watering and it will be open @ 4:30pm for practice and run till 6:15. Racing starts @ 6:30pm. Come on down, Track is very fun
Just got home a few hours ago from the track, and I must say you really outdid yourself on this one. It took me awhile to get used to it, but it's loads of fun. The triple wasn't so hard after the tip you gave me, I just got to make sure to line up right each time so that I don't end up under the announcers stand lol.....

Here's a quick video of the new layout:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:36 PM   #612
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)
Default whats up

Hi dave and all the people from Coyote's. Well I am getting settled here in Topeka and have found some fun places to go racing. Your latest track looks fun. I hope you and Mona are doing well and the shop is doing well. Hope you can take a few days and come up for some fun racing here. 1/8th scale is about to kick off here and the tracks are killer.
Old 03-24-2012, 11:13 PM   #613

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrickie View Post
Hi dave and all the people from Coyote's. Well I am getting settled here in Topeka and have found some fun places to go racing. Your latest track looks fun. I hope you and Mona are doing well and the shop is doing well. Hope you can take a few days and come up for some fun racing here. 1/8th scale is about to kick off here and the tracks are killer.
Sup Rickie, no wonder why I haven't seen you at the track anymore. When did you move? Looks like you got back into 1/8th scale as well, oh and thanks for all the great trade deals we've done in the past, have fun in KS and take care.........
Old 03-26-2012, 12:27 PM   #614
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrickie View Post
Hey Rickie, Its great to hear from you, It sounds like you are gonna have a great time over there. I wish I could take some time to come out and check out other tracks across the nation but we are super busy here planning our 2nd annual Midsummer Shootout and some big changes here in the near future. Mona and Davey are doing great. We do need a vacation so i wont rule out a possible trip out there to get away. Keep in touch and i will do the same, I got your number. Take it easy and talk to ya later.
Old 03-31-2012, 10:01 PM   #615
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (96%+)

i hope to get out for a few races or practices before the mid-summer shootout, but if not that will be the first time i race ever.
dezertranger96 is offline   Reply With Quote